• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blueboy 2k7

blueboy 2k7

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 Oct 2007 - 18:10

i think we have got a gd chance ov goin a long way in europe, we have been drawn in a winnable group
this is the best team we have had in years! n i think if we avoid the ''big'' teams (mayern munich, Athletico madrid) then we mite have a chance

wat do u all think??

#2 Louis

Louis

Dixie Dean

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,612 posts

Posted 11 Oct 2007 - 18:16

We are currently 20/1 favourites to win the competition.

I hope we can get through the group stages, but at the moment it's just excellent to be able to see overseas opposition at Goodison on a regular basis.

#3 StevO

StevO

Blagging on the basis of knowledge

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,037 posts

Posted 11 Oct 2007 - 20:16

i hope we get to the last 32, i think we can get to the last 16, with lucky draws we are capable of winning the thing

#4 EFCfanatic

EFCfanatic

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 12 Oct 2007 - 10:34

i hope we get to the last 32, i think we can get to the last 16, with lucky draws we are capable of winning the thing

Lets see how we play first! We can really be shite in this cup! If we play like 1st half against matallist we wont see the last 32 imo.

#5 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 12 Oct 2007 - 11:40

At the moment i would be really happy to win our group and play some decent football. That alone is a big ask. I'm not going to get carried away and think we can win the competition because its highly unlikely that we would. Im not saying it couldn't happen but it probably won't.

As long as we don't embarress ourselves then i'll be happy. It might seem like low expectations but i'm just trying to be realistic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users