IGNORED

Sunday Round Up...

Louis

Arteta is off to Chelsea for £12million

Kissock to Man City for £3million

Johnson to London for £10million

Blue 250 is off to the Garden Center.....That wont be cheap either :angry:

Only one of the above stories is not in the Sunday papers....and only one of them is true!!

You decide!!

I asked my bro about this(he's a journo) and he says that the newspapers don't just make these stories up, otherwise they would be open to all sorts of trouble, he said alot of these things come from PR people representing the players and agents, mostly agents trying to get better deals, benefits for their clients/themselves.

As for that thing with kissock and his hair, i know that story is a year old, but i'd have thought moyes would have more important things to be concerned about than players haircuts, some of so-called first team players can barely pass the ball in a straight line. typical DM if you ask me.

Arteta to Chelsea. Have a word someone!!! Has to be crap. If this was printed the journo and editor need shooting.

IF Arteta was going to leave us, I can think of several Spanish clubs he would go to before them, not to mention the fact that he is getting regular 1st team football with us. What would be the point. Big fish, small pond to small fish Big pond.