IGNORED

Faddy This Season.

What's everybody's opinion on Faddy this season. I am in two minds he has scored a decent amount of goals for both EFC and the scotts. But I have always viewed him as a creative player who would lay goals on for the main stiker Aj/Yak etc and he hasn't really been doing that much this season and he also isn't as great a dribbler as he thinks he is!! Really want him to prove me wrong but I think if the goals dry up he doesn't actually bring that much to the team.

Faddy is a striker and Moyes has spent 3 years trying to turn him into the next Ryan Giggs, wake up call Moyes if you play him up front he will score if you play him on the wing he will fustrate.

AJ - Play him in the middle he wil score, let him run to the wings and he wont

Yak - Give it to his feet he will score, play over the top he wont

Neville - Play him in midfield we will get torn apart, play him at right back he sures up the defence.

Moyes plays players out of position and as with Faddy he only stumbles on what we have all known for ages by mistake. He's weak in that area his decision making is gradually getting better but he realy needs to understand the players he's bought instead of doing a Houllier and playing decent players out of position and getting nowhere fast!

I want McFadden to stay right here! BUT would love to know what the two Scottish big boys would be prepaired to pay for Scotlands new Hero/Dalglish/Law!!!

Against poor standard opponents that he would play against in the Scotish Prem, could he nearly score at will?

He's only now finding his best form!....play him against luckypool at the weekend and let him become the new Everton hero!

Faddy is a striker and Moyes has spent 3 years trying to turn him into the next Ryan Giggs, wake up call Moyes if you play him up front he will score if you play him on the wing he will fustrate.

AJ - Play him in the middle he wil score, let him run to the wings and he wont

Yak - Give it to his feet he will score, play over the top he wont

Neville - Play him in midfield we will get torn apart, play him at right back he sures up the defence.

Moyes plays players out of position and as with Faddy he only stumbles on what we have all known for ages by mistake. He's weak in that area his decision making is gradually getting better but he realy needs to understand the players he's bought instead of doing a Houllier and playing decent players out of position and getting nowhere fast!

Agree

Still dont think he's good enough to start tho.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Watched Faddy's performance against Ukraine and couldn't believe it was the same player some of his link up play was superb and he was beating people, playing quick one two's and just looked class. When i've watched him for Everton unfortunately he never looks like the same confident player he does for Scotland. Maybe he needs a run in the team to get settled or maybe it is just that he needs people to adore him as they do in Scotland whatever it is i wish Moyes would figure it out because he'd be a great asset to the team if he'd played like that for us. Worst case scenario and he continues to not perform as well as he can, then we will surely make a tidy profit on him if he leaves.

Watched Faddy's performance against Ukraine and couldn't believe it was the same player some of his link up play was superb and he was beating people, playing quick one two's and just looked class. When i've watched him for Everton unfortunately he never looks like the same confident player he does for Scotland.

I think this is due to the pace of the game in the Premiership. I have been keeping an eye and I have noticed he has just that little bit of extra space in internationals, as well as time. You are not talking much, but at his level, you don't need much. I think what also helps is his self confidence in the Scotland team. If you ever notice, he sees an awful lot of the ball for Scotland and when anyone Scottish talk about him, he is not far short of a national hero. They have been raving on about him in Scotland since before we bought him and I remember several scotish managers being extremely envious when we bought him. I think he is doing very well for us this year and has been one of our better players this year, without a doubt.