4 replies to this topic

#1 Bobbyj

Bobbyj

Mikel Arteta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 Oct 2007 - 14:57

With us lacking some players over the next few weeks wouldn't you like to see these guys given a few sub apperances. I would really like vidarsson given a chance in the middle especially with the current crop of crap we have

#2 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,190 posts

Posted 22 Oct 2007 - 15:50

Now we've got Baines, Boyle isn't really going to get a look in tbh. But I'd rather have him as our back up LB than Valente. Vidarsson I have no clue about, but Moyes doesn't seem to fancy him.

#3 BlueBri

BlueBri

BlueBri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 25 Oct 2007 - 08:30

I'm not sure whether it's the case that Dm doesn't like him. I think it is more likely that he is not ready for first team fotty yet. I've only seen him on the bench when there is no-one else to put on there. He is being used to make up squad numbers at the moment. He is only a young lad, maybe we'll see him later in the season as a sub coming in in less important games, or when we are cruising.

#4 Bobbyj

Bobbyj

Mikel Arteta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 Oct 2007 - 08:41

I would like to see both of them blooded so they are ready if baines is injured. and for times like this when we need someone in midfield with some creativity.

#5 StevO

StevO

Blagging on the basis of knowledge

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,032 posts

Posted 25 Oct 2007 - 09:02

at the moment we cant afford to risk them.

im sure moyes thinks alot of them thou as they have both featured heavily in the last two preseasons i think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users