IGNORED

3-5-2

Radical Idea and I know we like 451 or 442 but I would like to goad opinion on this option with the players we have.

Howard.

Jags (RCB) Yobo (CB) Lescott (LCB)

Nev (RWB) Baines (LWB)

Carsley (DM)

Arteta Cahill

AJ YAk

I think in this formation we can the best out of all these players. I would still look to replace neville at righ-wing back but for now he would be the best option.

theres no point changing tactics, the problems are with team mentality. players are of such a varied level in our squad, some are top class like arteta, others like hibbert, osman are championship players at best. They go out and are told to sit tight keep hold and try to nick the odd goal on the break(not the way to play imo) which is very boring to watch, and you need the right players to make it work anyway(which we don't have) i look at a player like yobo, when he came to the club he used to take his time and pass the ball across the ground, now he has joined the neville/stubbs/hibbert fan club and will just hoof it away. what i'm trying to say(i think) is that whats the point in changing the tactics when we can't even play with the one we use at the moment, we really are shite at the moment imo.

theres no point changing tactics, the problems are with team mentality. players are of such a varied level in our squad, some are top class like arteta, others like hibbert, osman are championship players at best. They go out and are told to sit tight keep hold and try to nick the odd goal on the break(not the way to play imo) which is very boring to watch, and you need the right players to make it work anyway(which we don't have) i look at a player like yobo, when he came to the club he used to take his time and pass the ball across the ground, now he has joined the neville/stubbs/hibbert fan club and will just hoof it away. what i'm trying to say(i think) is that whats the point in changing the tactics when we can't even play with the one we use at the moment, we really are shite at the moment imo.

Yer I do really think moyes encourages the long ball game into us.

wo wo wo

wait a minute, when yobo was passing the ball nicely on the deck he was giving it to the other team, under pressure making mistakes like he did with rooney. back then people were shouting for joe to just get the ball out, now he does that.

no complaints from joe hoofing it from me, ive seen him fuck up too many times in the past

Would only work with a good Defensive Midfielder. If we get Appiah (the more we ask and hope, the more the board might take notice) it may be a solid defensive formation that is capable of attacking from almost any direction. Could be interesting. Agree that Pip needs a replacement. Totally unimpressed thus far by Jags. Seems like a tryer, but he just chases shadows, if you get me.