IGNORED

Everton V Az Alkmaar

adamsmith69

yeah i wouldnt hold out much hope of tickets.. i know i wont be getting any but will still head over for the atmosphere

ive booked the time off work and will book flights soon enough, plan to stay in Amsterdam, but unsure as yet whether i'll train it into Alkmaar for the match (to watch it in a local bar then jump on train back - its only 30mins ride i heard) or just stay in Amsters and find a decent big screen sports bar there :)

Bloodyhell, it would be amazing to go the game but we have said all along that if we dont its no great shakes. Atleast there will be a amazing atmos, you guys who are going if you dont get tickets are you going to watch it in alkmaar or amsterdam with some 10 euro whore

you mean 50 euro whore.. those 10 euro one's mate prob have some meat and veg :P

i dunno personally where i will be, will prob see what most others are doing and go with the flow for the atmosphere

it was april, and it was fucking freezing!

to be honest day time was ok, you could get away with a jumper or jacket, but we were far away from the centre so we went out mid day and stayed out till the early hours, nite time was scarfs and big coats. frosty to say the least. not sure how december will be, but i imagine similar

im serisously thinking of going over, but due to me living in pie land (wigan) none of my mates are everton fans plus my few mates i have left in kirkby all have kids, i dont really want to travel over there on my own, any ideas how much it would cost me to get there?? plus anyone want to let me tag along if i decide to go?? haha

Edited by gaz efc

So the info is out an it's a ballot whooop de whoooo.

So I need 8 away match credits from this season, Kharkiv & Nurnberg tickets and a season ticket to be first in the ballot.

I don't have a season ticket

I dont have any away credits because I use a supporters club

but I do have Nurnberg & Kharkiv tickets

So that means as a supporter who has attended every away game this season I am last in the pecking order (infact not even mentioned) for a Alkmar ticket all because I use a supporters club and Everton dont give credit onto our reference numbers! :rolleyes:

Funny how the fans who get fucked over are a section of the most loyal supporters the club has!

That's a real pain Liam, sure you'll find a way though!

Just a small point....what if your Khakiv ticket was one of the "missing" thousands, like mine (which never arrived). The promised explanation for the fiasco was never given after their supposed investigation, and despite two emails (from me) to Ian Ross and one to the communications dept I've had no word.

Not going to Amsterdam myself, love to and if I was young, free and single I'd be there.

Funny enough though I am in Amsterdam in February when the first leg of the first ko round gets played. Wonder what the possibilities of being back in Holland for that are? Get on it will ya JD :lol: !

Edited by MikeO

I will Mike and wouldnt even be arsed about the unfair ballot process if I at least had a chance but after attending 11 away games this season and traveling accross europe twice it seems that anyone who's attended 8 league aways is a higher priority than me.

The excuse they give is great too, I use a supporters club so I should get my ticket through them. Well seen as we take 50 every game and you only gave us 30 for Nurnberg Mrs Ticket Office Bint I think your taking the piss!

its a nightmare all this ticket stuff, i got a united mate who used to complain all the time, now i know how he feels. but its somethin we gunna have to get used to if we want to be at the right end of the table

were still flyin out, hopefully get a ticket over there from the locals

its a nightmare all this ticket stuff, i got a united mate who used to complain all the time, now i know how he feels. but its somethin we gunna have to get used to if we want to be at the right end of the table

were still flyin out, hopefully get a ticket over there from the locals

I agreemate take the rough with the smooth but I at least deserve a chance after the amount of traveling I'v done this season thats all I'm after!

• 3 weeks later...

For those with tickets from the club.. how much were they?!.. for comparison like..

I dont have a season ticket so havent looked into buying any from the club, but have seen some here :

VIP Gold - Good alongside ticket. €299 - current exchange rate this is £215.70

Cat 1- Alongside €175 - £125.80

Cat 2 - Behind the Goal. €149 - £107.13

https://www.official-uefacup-tickets.com/pr...idproduct=10128

:)

Tempting .. but at over the ton for the cheapest im undecided.. maybe a few joints and watch it in a bar in Amsters is a better option :huh:

It's a lot to pay for a dead game, having said that depends on how much money you have. Be a great experience though, you can get stoned in Amsterdam any time (though not in the company of so many Evertonians I guess) :) .

yeah thats the thing, pay that kinda money I want to see the best possible game with our strongest team out, but weve won the group so i'd want to see some of our players rested and nice to see our young guns coming through given a chance .. which kinda means its not worth that amount of money..

but as you say can do amsters anytime .. this visit will be my 8th in just under 3yrs to holland (3x Utrecht and will be my 5th staying in Amsterdam), got 2 more Ams trips planned next yr too (Feb and July - Sensation White) .. so that kinda really points towards paying up for a ticket!... ahhh.. if it was cheaper it would be a no brainer.. but do you know how much fun you cold have in amsters for 150euro!? :blink: lol

I'm there in Feb as well Storm, but as I'll be with wife plus Josh (11) visiting our newborn nephew any :blink: will have to wait for the next visit (although the wife is quite happy to partake in a bit of :cigar: :whistle: :upsidedown: :arrowhead: :lmaosmiley: given the opportunity so we may get a small window if her brother will "baby" sit one night :guitar: .

I don't think DM will rest too many players though, will want to get through the group unbeaten, specially if we're still on the run.

yeah, our bunch still dont have tickets!!! fingers crossed we can get some out there. and failing that a smoke in the dam will be just fine

Adam, do you know the face value of the tickets at all? It maybe easier/cheaper to do as you are and hope to pickup out there .. the more i look at that website the more rip-off it seems!.. and the atmosphere in the dam is going to be ace anyway even if i cant get a ticket.

Mikeo,

You'll love it mate!.. tho if your going with your family, i can deffo recommend Utrecht to visit at least for a day out, its like 35-40mins on the train from Ams (and like only 10 euro or something return), and has the biggest shopping centre in holland i believe (watch you dont get lost!) - adjoined to the train station in town.. Its also really scenic, very nice. Nice old church in the center, winding canal (that has sub level Restaurants on it) .. really nice, i keep telling my g/f i'll take her there someday, been a few times myself to visit a friend working there and the coffee shops are still good, obviously not the quantity the the dam has but good all the same, and when your just popping in to pickup who cares hey.

The people are really friendly in Utrecht (as per all of holland like) but they seem really proud of where they live which is nice - "the beautiful and clean amsterdam" a girl said to me once and i'd have to agree.. much nicer than the dam and not in the slightest way dodgy/seedy.. tho the dam is great still and you'll enjoy your tours!