IGNORED

Would You Take......

robin.jones

Definatly he was a pawn in a 'bigger' game in the summer and anyone who holds that against him can't tell their arse from their elbow IMO!

The problem is if we bring him in we wont bring in a permenant centre mid which we need so are Everton willing to stump up the 12mil for him at the end of the season???

Also are we allowed anymore loans after Tommy & Piennar?

Definatly he was a pawn in a 'bigger' game in the summer and anyone who holds that against him can't tell their arse from their elbow IMO!

The problem is if we bring him in we wont bring in a permenant centre mid which we need so are Everton willing to stump up the 12mil for him at the end of the season???

Also are we allowed anymore loans after Tommy & Piennar?

Were allowed 4 players on season long loans I think, so yes.

how the hell do you know he switched off his phone? bill kenwrights best mates uncle tell a friend of a friend!

in these 3rd party deals they work for the agent, the agent tells them where they go. if he wanted to put his foot down and stay at everton he would have had to buy himself out of the contract, and that will be a water tight contract of slaven bilic proportions!

and for anybody who didnt notice, we had manny here in january! it took until august for him to sign for valencia!

the blame lie somewhere between BK KW and DM.

or as the clubs "financial sources" had leaked, everton only loaned enough money to buy EITHER yak or manny, not both!

how the hell do you know he switched off his phone? bill kenwrights best mates uncle tell a friend of a friend!

in these 3rd party deals they work for the agent, the agent tells them where they go. if he wanted to put his foot down and stay at everton he would have had to buy himself out of the contract, and that will be a water tight contract of slaven bilic proportions!

and for anybody who didnt notice, we had manny here in january! it took until august for him to sign for valencia!

the blame lie somewhere between BK KW and DM.

or as the clubs "financial sources" had leaked, everton only loaned enough money to buy EITHER yak or manny, not both!

Phone or no phone I don't care. Would not want him. I don't see any loyalty in him. Thats not just because of what happened with us. My opinion. The END! lol

Phone or no phone I don't care. Would not want him. I don't see any loyalty in him. Thats not just because of what happened with us. My opinion. The END! lol

wooooo!!!

i have in my hand some underwear, they seem quite twisted, pretty sure they belong to you!

calm down lad

to talk about a footballer an loyalty in the same breath is like talking about michael schumacher on the front row for France in the rugby world cup!

Edited by StevO

wooooo!!!

i have in my hand some underwear, they seem quite twisted, pretty sure they belong to you!

calm down lad

to talk about a footballer an loyalty in the same breath is like talking about michael schumacher on the front row for France in the rugby world cup!

Lmao. All's calm at my end pal don't worry. Was not best pleased when he went 2 Valencia obviously. Maybe ur right bout loyalty. Not my best choice of words. Just wudnt want him :D big smiles!