IGNORED

Home To Oldham

MikeO

Cracking draw. We should get through that no problem and maybe Moyes could throw in a couple of the youngsters. Vidarsson, Boyle and JP Kissock maybe?

Could be a welcome chance to rest a couple with the december we've got ahead of us!

pleased,good draw

Not quite as good as Havant and Waterloo but never mind, still a nice draw :P

rofl.

City thought the same a few seasons back, and our squad then was signigifantly worse that this one and we beat them 1-0. You're the favourites, that's no lie , but you'd better hope Moyes doesn't make the rookie mistake of thinking you can breeze past us by playing a lot of your kids.

I look forward to it. ;) ;)

...but you'd better hope Moyes doesn't make the rookie mistake of thinking you can breeze past us by playing a lot of your kids.

I look forward to it. ;) ;)

...he won't. No direspect intended mate....have a soft spot for Oldham from the Sharpy connection. Just a good draw for us compared to what it might have been, plus at home we can beat anyone B) .

...he won't. No direspect intended mate....have a soft spot for Oldham from the Sharpy connection. Just a good draw for us compared to what it might have been, plus at home we can beat anyone B) .

Yeah, no worries mate, as the Premiership team you really should win, that's if you field a Premiership team though......which (with a due respect) I hope you don't. :D

I'm looking forward to the day out, we won't win the cup, it's a good pay day for Latics, if we win it will lead to another payday hopefully, we'll go out at some point, if we play well and it doesn't distract us from out league form then I'll be happy.

maybe we should give scott spencer a start

Isn't he on trial at Yeovil?

If not them it'd be nice for him to get a match against his old club, better have Yakubu and Andy Johnson on the bench though in case Hughesy knocks one or two in and an upset looks on the cards.