IGNORED

Is That Your Final Answer Moyes?

Has VDM Earned another chance aka another game?

Is it just me or he has fell out with Moyes fucking royally royally!?

I understand he's had his shenanigans & he did/has BUT he is still paid by Everton, he's been fit for a while (reserves granted) but been putting some solid displays in & yet he just doesn't exist in Moyes eyes anymore, as in he really doesn't, ahem...

If thats the case I wish the club would just get rid ASAP OR Mad1, play the fucker!!! ???

Discuss

Two questions really!.....Does VDM really want to be at Everton and does David Moyes still want him here?

The answer is probably known only to those two people!

Moyes took a risk when signing him, just as he took a risk with Lescott and his knee problems.The same with the Cahill and even Krolldrup!

I was challenged the other day on this forum as I dared to question the notion that class was permanent!I only know what I've read about VDM but it seems class he certainly had, so maybe Moyes wasn't daft for taking a risk! but it seems that for one reason or another he just can't find it in himself to reproduce that "class".Sad for Everton and VDM!, except as you point out VDM still recieves the same wages week in week out, so maybe he's slightly happier than Moyes.Lots of games coming up if we stay in cup compotitions, can we let him leave for silly money if he's fit and wants to play?....I wouldn't think so.

Were a team on form at the moment on a great run, Moyes wont even include him in the squad until he needs to, that's the challange for VDM!.........does he still have it in him?

If he comes good it will be like a new signing.....but that's a big IF!

If alcohol has played a part in this (which seems likely) it'd be hypocritical of me to want to be rid. I've spent a big chunk of my life trying to persuade people that there is always a way back out of addiction so I really do hope from a purely personal perspective that he gets another chance and takes it. But the odds are against him. I can also understand the Bill/Zed side of the argument, just don't agree with it (however many posts they have B) ).