IGNORED

Steven Pienaar.

Bill

Anybody still got any doubts about this fella. ?

StevenPienaar.jpg

I liked him from the first time i seen him and thought he would be a good player once he got used to the pace of the premier, in the early games his fitness and stamina were'nt that impressive and he was subbed several times in the early games.

Considering the season is only 15 games old he has come on in leaps and bounds, he was always confident on the ball, always liked to pass and move into space, but now his fitness and stamina has increased, his work rate is on a par with any of his team mates, and he is looking a very good player.

Does our ten match unbeaten run have anything to do with Pienaar's improved displays. ? i think yes.

I think he will get better and i hope Moyes decides to sign him immediately he comes back from the African nations Tournament, if not in January.

What do you think.

I think he's great an he's a must buy in Jan if the cash is available if not then the minute the summer window opens. I said at the start of the season away to Bolton he looked good just lacking fitness and he's proved my initial view right as he's settled down. I'm well pleased we picked him up, another gem from moyesy? Lets hope so!

HE his a very good player, is a must buy, Work rate is more than some of his team mates.

Will his Club (Who ever he is on loan from) sell him due to his Awsome Performances for us?

or is their a buy clause in the loan?

Dortmund isnt it?? Apparently he didnt impress there so they probably will sell him but I think his price will go up quite a bit seeing as he's performing well.

Experts and pundits alike are putting Evertons great run of form and results down to the return

of Cahill!Whilst Cahill has certainly played his part, it's more than just his return!

Piennar, is another big reason why were improving.If he keeps that form up and even improves on it, then things will be looking good.

Tight defence, free scoring forwards.....and our tiny terrors....Piennar, Osman, Cahill, Carsley

and the just a bit bigger Arteta, should be a handfull for any team.

Pretty small midfield! But then Harvey, Kendall, Ball weren't giants!

I was a bit worried at first with the size of him. I thought he was a too light weight and couldnt keep up with the game. Since the first time he played he has just got better and better. Links up brilliantly with Mikky and co. and shows some classy skills and a good range of passes.

He seems to like us, we like him, lets sign him :)

must admit at the start of the season i said he wouldnt cut the mustard but hes proving me to be wrong i hope he can keep it up...still a bit worried about his size though plus who drops out when d m signs this big central midfielder.

It can only be Carsley IMO. If it's Appiah or Diaby we sign I don't think anyone will mind losing Carsley though.

It can only be Carsley IMO. If it's Appiah or Diaby we sign I don't think anyone will mind losing Carsley though.

Yer is bound to be Cars, if we sign a quality replacement I wont mind him dropping out, but if moyes buys someone like scott brown or Davis ( 2 players we have been interested in ) then id much rather Cars was in the team.

The thing is weve never been linked with Diaby and I think he'd go to someone else before us.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Yer is bound to be Cars, if we sign a quality replacement I wont mind him dropping out, but if moyes buys someone like scott brown or Davis ( 2 players we have been interested in ) then id much rather Cars was in the team.

The thing is weve never been linked with Diaby and I think he'd go to someone else before us.

That's true but we were never linked with Pienaar or Arteta to name two, so it doesnt really mean anything.

After the Cup Match last night........

Moyes praised man-of-the-match Steven Pienaar, and said: “Steven has been playing really well for us. He did really well again tonight, especially in the first half where I thought his all-round play was excellent.

Please dont let this one get away like Fernandes, Sign him as soon as possible Davey. :)

He was getting a little tired towards the end last night, but given the amount of ground he covered, and all at terrific speed, I'm not surprised! As someone said earlier, he does try the odd outrageous thing sometimes, but when they come off it can open the game right up. Absolute "must buy"

I thought he was shit when he first joined but he proved me wrong. He's proved so essential to the team and i ope we sign him. I think that Vogel will fill in for Pienaar when he goes to African Nations cos I think we will sign Vogel we wud have a good midfield then surely.

Is Vogel a left sided creative midfield player now then? :blink:

Been impressed with him so far this season.

He has come out and said that he wants to stay but DM is meant to have said will decide at the end of the season.

think he said the same sort of thing about Howard and then he signed before the end of end of the season so heres hoping the same happens again if not already been sorted as I beleive that as they on loan you don't have to wait for a window to open before making it perm.

Glad to see the lad proving that you don't need to be some massive, stupid, talentless thug to play in the so-called less fashionable clubs in this country. In fact, well done to DM and the players for proving that midfield doesn't need to be full of huge athletes to play decent, winning football.