IGNORED

Victory Has Never Been This Good!

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest fozzie22

2 players tranfered last january

Ashton..18 goals 46 games..cost 3 mill..sold for 7..=4 mill profit.

Bt has hpw many now?

Cant be arsed to look it up,and its hardly going back on old ground when against bolton we had our first shot on target in the 87th minute is it??

Its not that long ago FFS.

i would foz, im always happier than you :lol:

All am i going to say is - after the Bolton game, Bolton had scored as many goals at Goodison as BT had.

Thats not a good statistic.

Our form of late has picked up remarkably and we are playing much better football with the inclusion of Osman again (should never have been left out for DAvies!)

However, my laughing stock post still stands - £5m for a player to not use him and then sell him for £3.5m - its a joke.

Alan Stubbs - 34 yrs old - goes against all of Moyes' transfer policies.

The scouting system at the club must be very poor - the only left back they could find was Pistone and the CB they could find was Kroldrup - someone somewhere needs an arse kicking.

The Arsenal game

Man of the Match - a fair split between Hibbert and Osman.

Hibbert did not allow Henry to play his usual casual game - instead henry looked rattled and confused and when he tried to drift away from hibbert, hibbert followed - Henry didn't look sharp because Hibbert didn't let him.

Osman - Tremendous - even before I knew about him having a bout of the wildies!

His dribbling and passing was spot on - he never gave up and it was a joy to watch.

Beattie - where has the energy come from - its disappointing that we haven't seen this from him already - but better late than never! his goal was superb and any striker would be proud of the way he battled through the middle and beat lehmann.

His second clear cut chance should have been a goal - but he was far to casual - even over-confident!

martyn - great couple of saves made - one of them in a one on one with Ljundberg - who has to be odds on favourite to score every time.

Ferrari - did anything get past him?

Stubbs & Weir - we sat a bit deep when Stubbs came on (probably due to pace issues!) but the job was comfortable and no mistakes where made - nice and simple, the way defending should be.

Valente - ran all game, passing down the line was as good as anybodies all day! Kilbane couldn't believe how much ball he was getting from his LB! Tackling was good - a little dodgy at times, but overall good.

KIlbane - sadly for him probably the worst EFc player on the day due to his lack of confidence and touch in the first half.

Picked himself up well in the 2nd though and made some nice runs and passes - notably the run where he was ploughed down by Pires? (or was it fabregas?).

Tim Cahill - I think someone already mentioned it - - here, there, everywhere - top quality performance from Tim - just like last season. Had a good header but it was always that bit too high! Solid - tackling, passing and foresight - first class. It could be hard keeping hold of him next season.

Arteta - this guy is turning into an icon at Goodison - his trickery, little spurts of pace and darts past defenders are a joy to watch as they have been a rarity at Goodison for such a long time. His skill is superb - his passing is just as good - his reading of the game is excellent.

Neville - again here, there, everywhere - top performance in a blue shirt from him. Nothing really got passed him and the Arsenal midfield where shocked by his ferocious slide tackles and blocks - a rock in the midfield - the arsenal game showed why we signed him. the voice in the game!

Big Dunc - what more can I say - brought on to slow the Arsenal back four - came straight on and tussled with Sol Campbell - Sol didn't like it at all. Happy days - Dunc isn't going anywhere !!!

... the arses just like the RS are the easybeats in the premiership...

Liverpool the easy beaters of the Premiership eh Reg? :huh:

Just have a nice,long hard look at the Premiership table Reg and you will see how many Everton have lost all season so far as compared to Liverpool (we had a 10 match winning run not too long ago if you remember)

You show yourself up Reg as one of the most bitter Evertonians there could possibly be...and your logic seems to be on here - twist the argument round to make Everton look the successful club and Liverpool the unsuccessful club.

If it werent so laughable Reg,i would almost feel sorry for you - but your enthusiasm towards your cause is comendable at least :D

Perhaps when Everton has won 18 league championships and 5 European cups Reg...then you might be taken seriously with your anti Liverpool comments, until that time...dream on pal :lol:

Edited by ablokes

Guest fozzie22
Our reg is a great angler, every time he casts his line he always hooks onto  a catch, squirming and sqealing on the end.  Hook Line and Sinker.

YOU KEEP REELING THEM IN REG,  THEY'RE DAFT ENOUGH TO TAKE THE BAIT. :P   :P   :P .

:lol:

Reference my BT post recently where I accused him of spending 90 mins a week playing with his tits, I owe him an apology.

For me, in a striker would I prefer a super workrate or making the most of the chances that come his way, hhhhmmmm.

Time will tell with BT, but for me the jury is still out. Please James prove me wrong and do a hat-trick against Chelski this week-end. (50-1 at William Hill) :D

ATB

Mac

Guest Reg Reagan

... the arses just like the RS are the easybeats in the premiership...

Liverpool the easy beaters of the Premiership eh Reg? :huh:

Just have a nice,long hard look at the Premiership table Reg and you will see how many Everton have lost all season so far as compared to Liverpool (we had a 10 match winning run not too long ago if you remember)

You show yourself up Reg as one of the most bitter Evertonians there could possibly be...and your logic seems to be on here - twist the argument round to make Everton look the successful club and Liverpool the unsuccessful club.

If it werent so laughable Reg,i would almost feel sorry for you - but your enthusiasm towards your cause is comendable at least :D

Perhaps when Everton has won 18 league championships and 5 European cups Reg...then you might be taken seriously with your anti Liverpool comments, until that time...dream on pal :lol:

your team are the easybeats... your shitty team couldnt manage to get points and goals out of chelsea and manure... and heck your shitty team cannot even beat the arses :lol: ...

and you think your team is successful because your team won 5 trophies? i dont know wherebouts you RS get 18 premiership titles from because i havent seen them any premiership titles other than blackburn, aston villa, manure, arses and chelski:lol:

your team are the easybeats... your shitty team couldnt manage to get points and goals out of chelsea and manure... and heck your shitty team cannot even beat the arses :lol: ...

and you think your team is successful because your team won 5 trophies? i dont know wherebouts you RS get 18 premiership titles from because i havent seen them any premiership titles other than blackburn, aston villa, manure, arses and chelski:lol:

Well said Reg, there aint much he can come back with after that..........

Apart from bitter blues, 5 times & 18 LEAGUE tiltles but he would have said all that whaterver we replyed, predictable to say the least!

Well said Reg, there aint much he can come back with after that..........

Apart from bitter blues, 5 times & 18 LEAGUE tiltles but he would have said all that whaterver we replyed, predictable to say the least!

Yeah - its all in the past - and apart from the CL last year (yes - LAST year), I doubt that any of the RS fans where even sperm in their dads sack the last time the RS won the league.

so its irrelevant really.

Guest fozzie22
Reference my BT post recently where I accused him of spending 90 mins a week playing with his tits, I owe him an apology.

For me, in a striker would I prefer a super workrate or making the most of the chances that come his way, hhhhmmmm. 

Time will tell with BT, but for me the jury is still out. Please James prove me wrong and do a hat-trick against Chelski this week-end. (50-1 at William Hill) :D

ATB

Mac

The jurys always been out on BT with me for many reasons

Edited by fozzie22

In response to the comments above...you can add the 3 UEFA cups, 3 European Super cups, 7 league cups and 6 FA cups that Liverpool have also won other than the 18 League titles and 5 European cups.

Yeah - but so what? Half of the trophies have been nicked by your most loyal fans.

Also - I wish that the internet was not virtual, becuase right now I would be presenting rinkydink with a big medal for his clubs achievements whilst he was nothing more than sperm in his unknown dad's dick!

You can say "murdering scum" and so on... for as long as you like :rolleyes:  

We can see the situation for what it really is.

....and that is that Everton are a very unsuccessful club and its fans are very bitter at the most successful English football club of all time called LFC  :D

See no answer just blah blah blah avoid the point again why dont you!