IGNORED

Negativity, Positivity Truly The Future Is Blue

gy-blues

I am one of the dying breed,

An everton supporter, not of liverpool home, merely attracted to the quality and essence that makes everton the only great club to support. Coming from the Kendall days, being brought up on the class that was Sheedy's left foot and tackles that would make you shudder from the likes of Reid.

Not from Merseyside, but through the pain and the joy with all my brothers, the slide into relegation candidates, the escape from the jaws of despair [thank god for Hans Segers!],

The constant change and decline, now stability, continuity, and even. . . . . decent football!

Yet... still i read these sites, and in a time of joyous fortunes and situations to celebrate, i turn on my computer and look for fellow blues, men of great taste, regal and princely blood. What do i find but negativity, questions such as can Moye's take us further!!!!!!!!

I rarely type but always read and in this time i request of all my brothers the chosen ones, cast aside the doubt and join as one!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

Drunk and very happy GY-BLUES!

An everton supporter, not of liverpool home, merely attracted to the quality and essence that makes everton the only great club to support. Coming from the Kendall days, being brought up on the class that was Sheedy's left foot and tackles that would make you shudder from the likes of Reid.

Not from Merseyside, but through the pain and the joy with all my brothers, the slide into relegation candidates, the escape from the jaws of despair [thank god for Hans Segers!],

The constant change and decline, now stability, continuity, and even. . . . . decent football!

Yet... still i read these sites, and in a time of joyous fortunes and situations to celebrate, i turn on my computer and look for fellow blues, men of great taste, regal and princely blood. What do i find but negativity, questions such as can Moye's take us further!!!!!!!!

I rarely type but always read and in this time i request of all my brothers the chosen ones, cast aside the doubt and join as one!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

well said sir, i've never watched a better everton side in my life. i guess a lot of people expect the best from everton because that is what they are used to from the past but we are making good and steady progress and long may it continue...

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

Good post, like some of your sentiments ("fellow blues, men of great taste, regal and princely blood") but have to say that being negative is part and parcel of being a blue, actually negative is a bit of a strong word, I think Realistic is more acurate. While I admire the naivity of he who is always positive I generally hear realism from blues. The constantly positive attitude ie "we are going to win the league this year..er..next year..the year after" is what I hear from them across the park and if being negative / realistic sets me apart from that rabble then YES I AM NEGATIVE.