IGNORED

Everton Transfer Window Plans - Three In And Three Out!

KillaGTiR

think he was a god, nah. i didnt think he was that good when he scored his 5 goals, 3 of them were down to the worst Defending ever and 1 of them was right at the keeper and the other one was a good finish.

Wouldnt want him here, and we seem to suit 4-5-1 and Yak is our man for that!

Shall we not count our 7 against Sunderland then? Because they were all due to defensive errors more or less. Yak has scored some lucky goals for us this season remember. Being a good goalscorer is about taking being in the right place at the time, taking advantage of mistakes etc. A goal is a goal no matter how it goes in, whether that be off your arse or a screamer from outside the area, they all count. Santa Cruz is their fox in the box who has that bit of skill and flair too. I'd have him here but we don't really need him.

I'd definitely have Bentley here. Our midfield would be awesome -

Pienaar Arteta Carsley (or whatever defensive midfielder we sign) Bentley

With Timmy in his usual forward role.

I'm not sure about this tracking back issue. Do you think Ronaldhino tracks back much?

Ok to DB isn't in the same class but you can see where I'm coming from.

Besides I do actually think the guy works very hard. He is class and gives us something completely different. OurTeta's crossing this year has been shite for a starter,=.

Shall we not count our 7 against Sunderland then? Because they were all due to defensive errors more or less. Yak has scored some lucky goals for us this season remember. Being a good goalscorer is about taking being in the right place at the time, taking advantage of mistakes etc. A goal is a goal no matter how it goes in, whether that be off your arse or a screamer from outside the area, they all count. Santa Cruz is their fox in the box who has that bit of skill and flair too. I'd have him here but we don't really need him.

Agreed, our priority must be in Midfield.

14 Starts and 4 as a sub = 10 goals, not bad for a 3.5 million striker, also got a few assists. ;)

I suppose if the stats look good your going to be wanted,

I'd definitely have Bentley here. Our midfield would be awesome -

Pienaar Arteta Carsley (or whatever defensive midfielder we sign) Bentley

With Timmy in his usual forward role.

We would never be able to afford Bentley without offloading sum players like faddy and VDM, most probably even players to afford him. cos after the summer signing its looking like were In the Red just a bit

True. But the extra money from premier league tv rights will have gone towards the players in the summer. also the extra money being brought in from our run in europe, (both winnings and tv rights) and our cup run in carling cup is all extra income. We may have spent more money than before in the summer, but this season we have more money coming in

Not sure if Bentley would do the business anywhere else, seeing as he is comfortable as Blackburn. Sure, I'd like to see us try it but after the VDM affair and the fact that DM doesn't seem to think McFad is good enough to start each game, I dunno if I want another risk on this particular flair player. Maybe in the summer.

HaHa, Lets be Honest, Bentley is not a risk, he is quality at going forward, has the pace, skills and finishing ability.

VDM was never rated as high as DB is, well Was VDM ever rated :D

Are you insane? VDM was touted as the next big thing but threw it all away. Bentley is not world class like VDM undoubtedly was.

Bentley doesnt work hard enuf to get back and help out at the BAck IMO
Lets be Honest, Bentley is not a risk, he is quality at going forward, has the pace, skills and finishing ability.
But i hope Diarra comes, and i hope that OMOZUSI (FULHAM RIGHTBACK) rumours are not true,

make your mind up ^^

David Bentley has been given a free role to go anywhere he likes, this means when he's going everything he can to help blackburn score he can't be depended on to sprint back and win tackles all game.

And the Omozusi thing wasnt a rumour, I think he'd be alot better than Neville, he's fast, he will get forward and put crosses in then get back and make a tackle, and at 19 I think he will become a better player all round in the future when he gets used to the prem, that can't be proved so we will have to wait to find that out.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Well, if you can't remember that banter, jacko, then you clearly don't pay too much attention to football or, at the very least, the footballers we get linked to.

And Blue4Ever is right; given a free-roaming role in the same position as our Timmy, Bentley has created more than say, Arteta, however Bentley has far less attempts at tackling or successful tackles than Arteta. In fact, he has FAR LESS. Yet when you compare him to Timmy he has scored far less goals, despite the fact that he has had lots of shots. All I'm saying is that I can see the boys quality, but even though he is on fire this season he is still currently giving less for Blackburn than our boys in the same position are for us. This position is not as high a priority as CB and CM in my opinion, so we can't afford to take him right now. Maybe in the summer.

make your mind up ^^

David Bentley has been given a free role to go anywhere he likes, this means when he's going everything he can to help blackburn score he can't be depended on to sprint back and win tackles all game.

And the Omozusi thing wasnt a rumour, I think he'd be alot better than Neville, he's fast, he will get forward and put crosses in then get back and make a tackle, and at 19 I think he will become a better player all round in the future when he gets used to the prem, that can't be proved so we will have to wait to find that out.

Whats do you mean Make my mind up? Everything i said was fine, in the 1st qoute i said i thought he wasnt as good at tracking back, then next i said he wouldnt really be a risk because he is quality at going forward, so how have i contridicted myself?

And Omozusi is as much use as a 3rd armpit!!! he has been poor all season, End off.

And Calcio, If i didnt pay attention to football, what the fcuk am i doing on here?

Edited by jacko1990