IGNORED

Everton Apply For Planning Permission

StevO

""Tesco formally submitted their £400m proposal to build a new home for the Blues and a shopping district south of the existing town centre.""

Forgive me for enquiring about this, but the original offer we where asked to vote on was for a stadium which would cos £200 MILLION of which Tesco would pay 50 million leaving Everton to Cough up £150.

How then has it already jumped to 400 million even before the plans are submitted ........ this is not the cheap option that the club where desperate for us to accept.

It was an exceptionally good bait, set by the Sharks to catch a multitude of vulnarable fish. <_<

Pretty good assessment Bill. The title in today's Echo is someone flexing their public relations muscles, I've been told that the sub-editors at the echo choose the titles and ask sometimes journalists to write a specific story to suit their agenda. This is probably one of those times.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-n...00252-20304967/

It’s kick-off day for Everton's £400m stadium - That is in my opinion, deliberately misleading.