IGNORED

Noise Levels (or Singing, If You Prefer :p)

Calico

KEEP IT GOING

A Premier League survey has revealed Evertonians sing the most.

Throughout August and September last year, decibel meter readings were taken at home matches for all Barclays Premier League teams.

Although the Blues were not the loudest – the Goodison faithful proved they sing the most frequent – an average one song every three minutes and the longest – an average 52 seconds.

Everton are the fifth noisiest team in the Premier League with Sunderland topping the charts at the Stadium of Light.

Decibel readings were taken across key points in each match - players emerging from the tunnel, kick off, when goals were scored, just after the start of the second half and the final five minutes of each game.

I thought some people here said Goodison was getting quiet...?

IMO i think even thow we are high as u just proved we could sing ALOT more and make ALOT more noise. Are last uefa game dident have the best atmosphere but the away fans were really good dident stop singin shouting dancing cherring it was really good to watch if we were like tht week in week out it would be quite amazing!!

COYB!!!!

i dont know what the atmosphere was like before this season really, i went to 3 games last season but i got myself a Season ticket this year so not sure how the atmosphere was compared to now?

Bt i know for sure that i never Here any other part of the Ground sing Apart from Glwyds.

Unless the Yak scores and they join in with 'Feed The Yak and he will Score'

Edited by jacko1990

jacko are u stupid wen i said we need 2 sing more make more noise u said we dont now u say we do??????

Hmmmm u need 2 think about wat ur sayin IMO

And yes stevO ur right the atmosphere has died ova last few years would be nice 2 be able 2 stand and sing throughout a whole game :D and leave the ground with ur ears buzzin knowin tht u and all the other fans help the blues get another victory!!!

if you find the posts to prove this i will happily STFU and say sorry.

But in the other topic about this i stated that i didnt know wat the atmosphere was like before this year because this is my first year as a season tiket holder.

as i remember without looking back at posts,

1st post said The chants come prety often were i sit, then i said to stev0 that i would prefer it if we sanf threw the whole game? so how do i need to make my mind up?