IGNORED

Nuno Valente

Dodge

I heard he is returning tonight against the chelsteins

Where was he all season? him and arteta do link up very well in the midfield

they do link up quite well, there good mates ive seen them doing the shopping together haha but Arteta isnt playing and Baines should be playing, I dont care how bad he played against Oldham, everyone knows how good he is.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Hope so.

Unless Yobo is still injured I can't see Valente playing as I would assume Lescott will be LB. Valente played LB a couple of years back against Chelsea and SWP mocked him, that being said Valente was in good form earlier in the season. Baines was poor the other day and isn't match sharp either, I wouldn't want to risk either at LB personally if I could help it. Wait til Baines is back fully fit.

------------howard-------------

--nevile-yobo-jagielka-lescott--

--mcfadden-cahill-carsly-baines--

----------johnson------yak-------

im expecting somthing similar the that witht the chrisis were in or he could throw in tommy G if fit

Please, god, no. I'd want to hide if he was playing. Even with a weakened Chelsea he'd look a joke. For all his mad antics he's still an over-weight, underfit, has been.

wouldn't by my choice, we already have loads of defensive players available and most likely a negative line-up. I'd have Tommy on the bench, he may still be able to do something in a 451 where pitch coverage isn't so fundamental and he can pass the ball around and create something if we need him to.

------------howard-------------

--nevile-yobo-jagielka-lescott--

--mcfadden-cahill-carsly-baines--

----------johnson------yak-------

im expecting somthing similar the that witht the chrisis were in or he could throw in tommy G if fit

Thats what i would go with, Tommy G Playing against Chelsea, STFU.