IGNORED

Efc Megastore

MikeO

Hate to be controvertial and say something good about the club but today the coat I bought my son from the megastore arrived (less than thirty-six hours after I ordered it), and it's furking brilliant! £11.50 (half price) in the sale..adult ones are £15.00 I think.

coat.jpg

Have to say everything I've bought from the club has been top quality.

Ad over.

(Put the cheque in the post asap will you BK)

Hate to be controvertial and say something good about the club but today the coat I bought my son from the megastore arrived (less than thirty-six hours after I ordered it), and it's furking brilliant! £11.50 (half price) in the sale..adult ones are £15.00 I think.

coat.jpg

Have to say everything I've bought from the club has been top quality.

Ad over.

(Put the cheque in the post asap will you BK)

Not bad actualy, is it warm?

I've got a couple of good deals in the Jan sales from the on line shop, but did buy a R##NEY T-shirt a couple of season ago just before I wend on my hols at the end of August. Got binned, and probably some Spanish bloke walking round in it now

I've got a couple of good deals in the Jan sales from the on line shop, but did buy a R##NEY T-shirt a couple of season ago just before I wend on my hols at the end of August. Got binned, and probably some Spanish bloke walking round in it now

I think that the club shops are superb (although they recently shut the B'head one - because the lease ran out and EFC didnt renew it!) - the range of merchandis is cool - but the one thing they dont have, but is on the main website is earphones with the Everton logo (see efc podcasts on evertonfc.com!)

Would love a set of them to go with my ipod!

coat.jpg

Ha ha...lasted four days before the wife surrendered, just ordered one for meself :D

Ha..it's arrived. Top class only for some reason the colours are reversed..black where the pic is grey and vice-versa..which is actually great 'cos I'll be able to wear it at the same time as my son without us looking like a pair of muppets! Also got a quality baseball cap to cover my somewhat thinning pate :lol: .

cap.jpg

Edited by mikeo

I was going to order the Everton sleeveless tshirt (only £9.99) however all my money is being spend on doing the house up I brought so can't afford it otherwise would have got the jacketthat Mikeo has been going on about for when I am coaching the kids