4 replies to this topic

#1 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,414 posts

Posted 12 Jan 2008 - 23:35

Thought. We've got thirty-nine points from twenty-two games. Not more than two or three years ago we'd start the season with the first ambition being forty points to be safe from relegation. Another draw and we're there, times have changed.

Statistic. Since we were robbed by Liverpool we've played twelve league games (W8 D2 L2) and got twenty-six points out of a possible thirty-six. That's an average of 2.16 points a game...keep that going for a season and we'd end up with eighty-two points. Times are still changing.

#2 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 13 Jan 2008 - 14:46

I was actually talking about the exact same thing with my dad when we were leaving the game yesterday. We were both saying how it was amazing that before the end of january we are already hitting the target that a few years ago would have been our end of season aim. Heady times indeed.

#3 Zed

Zed

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 13 Jan 2008 - 15:10

We are still one point from safety, hopefully we will get that point sooner rather than later

#4 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 13 Jan 2008 - 15:13

It edge of the seat stuff really

#5 StevO

StevO

Blagging on the basis of knowledge

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,019 posts

Posted 13 Jan 2008 - 16:08

im noticing im goin to the match think what score will we win, not IF were gunna win! times have changed!

but all this winning makes me go to more away games, im broke now! some things dont change!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users