IGNORED

We're Back

Louis

Hello all..

I'm pleased to announce that we are back :)

This is what happened

Due to the Chelsea game a lot of people were taking an interest in the site and the Evertonian opinions this led us to surpassing the bandwidth limit for the first time. It wasn't easy to get the site going again due to us having lost contact with Jon (Z-Cars) and it wasn't as simple as requesting an extra gigabyte here or there. The hosts would not speak to me about upgrading the bandwidth as the hosting account had nothing to do with me (it was all in Jon's name).

We've had to create our own account and move the site over to here, the site is now fully independent :) We've had a slight boost in bandwidth too, we now have 20gb and not 15gb.

As always we'll keep ToffeeTalk advert free.

Hello all..

I'm pleased to announce that we are back :)

This is what happened

Due to the Chelsea game a lot of people were taking an interest in the site and the Evertonian opinions this led us to surpassing the bandwidth limit for the first time. It wasn't easy to get the site going again due to us having lost contact with Jon (Z-Cars) and it wasn't as simple as requesting an extra gigabyte here or there. The hosts would not speak to me about upgrading the bandwidth as the hosting account had nothing to do with me (it was all in Jon's name).

We've had to create our own account and move the site over to here, the site is now fully independent :) We've had a slight boost in bandwidth too, we now have 20gb and not 15gb.

good work louis!!! good to see you guys back, have missed checking the site over the last few days!

The reason we have a boost in bandwidth and are ad-free (that he doesn't mention) is that Louis has paid an annual fee of around £45.00 for it. Obviously there's no money to be made out of running TT so if anyone feels they could make a small contribution towards it I'm sure it'd be gratefully received. Would only take a couple of quid from twenty or so members and it'd be covered.

You can donate via Paypal but I don't know if Louis would want his email posted here so if you feel you can contribute then pm either him or another admin/mod for details. Thanks.

thank god tt is back was begining to think it was my shite pc and its on going spyware problems i swear if i ever come accross someone who creates spyware programs i will make him sorry cost me so much money in repairs anyways back to subject its great to be back and mikeo i have no probs paying a few quid one thing though i am old school what that hell is pay pal would happly send a cheque for 20 quid no probs does tt have a address ? and who would i make the cheque out to?

There was but people were sending money through it for the Rhys Jone trophy so I took it down to avoid people becoming confused. I've now readded it :)

I appreciate any donations that people are willing to make, they go towards:

• Renewing toffeetalk.com domain - annual
  • Paying for website hosting - annual
  • Recouping cost of Invision board license - one off