IGNORED

Preference Order

Louis

Please put your preference for a stadium in order from the following :

Kirkby

Redeveloped Goodison

Scotland Road

Stanley Park (groundshare)

First being ideal situation, last being.. well last resort.

These are my preferences:

1. Scotland Road
  2. Redeveloped Goodison
  3. Stanley Park (groundshare)
  4. Kirkby

1. kings dock (oops, sorry...i'll start again)

1. Scotty Rd

2. Re-do Goodison

3. Neither of the other two options thanks so can't even put them in order!

What's the situation with all the houses surrounding GP? Do we own enough yet to have them demolished to increase the area?

1. Redeveloped Goodison. For me, the historical magic that comes with Goodison Park will always be tops for me.

2. Scotland Road. It is a perfectly suitable site but there is obviously stakeholders with a lot of weight leading to #3..

3. Kirkby. Sadly I'd take Kirkby over groundshare.

If we redeveloped Goodison, has it said where the games would be moved to? Also, I imagine it would cut our club revenue for the time it was being redeveloped which would hurt us in the transfer market.

Edited by GMorrison183

Makes the vote seem a bit dubious when you get responses like this. I know we cant talk for all blues but it just makes me personally doubt whether the vote was;

1) tampered with in any way, OR

2) aimed at people with other motives for the groundmove (to kirkby).

Of all the blues i've spoke with since kirkby reared its ugly head, i honestl;y dont know one that is in favour... <_<

Well sticking to opinions then........" I carnt speak for all Everton fans" but I honestly dont mind where they play.....

Id rather not have a ground share OBVIOUSLY

As long as I can get their and it doesnt cost me the earth to do so.... I dont mind.............

Isnt that why we support the blues in the first place???????????

Edited by DangerMouse

We're talking ideal world money and planning and logistics no object in this thread. You'd be very hard pushed to find any Evertonian who'd want to go to Kirkby if there was a practical alternative (which many people think there is). That doesn't neccessarily make everyone anti-Kirkby.

Im not for or agaisnt any move. Its true though, that If I were to draw up my prefered list of site locations, Kirby wouldnt be top of the list. But then again I dont think I or any other "fan" is in a position to select a suitable site.

If it were up to me Id knock down Speke and build it there.. just a bus ride a way but not to close....unfortunately I can not make that decision and there are many factors to consider... ( even though knockin down Speke would be a major thumbs up)

I think out of the options put forwrd or at least discussed Im happy to move to Kirby ( just a shame we carnt knock that down too) Id have prefered Stanley park or a rebuild of Goodison.... but then again Trafic management isnt rreally a concern to me.... I get the train/buss.... We could just knock down half of Walton.....

A must though is that at least SOMETHING happens because Goodison just doesnt cut the mustard....

Maybe it doesnt have to be done just yet but im not aware of the business plan our directors have. Afterall it is a business and ALL football clubs are ran that way. If we need to make more money, so be it lets move....

We have voted, a decision has been made and the club moves forward. Maybe the club should be more open with discussions, Id have to agree.....

Lets just not move to a cheap little tin can stadium with poor access and a shity sponser name that makes EFC a laughing stock..

Thats all I ask.... but in the meantime lets just stick to the football and hope we get ourselves a sugger daddy....(preferbaly someone who doesnt like Speke ha ha)