IGNORED

Pienaar (merged)

Hope he didn't write this himself :mellow: .

"Midfield dynamo, Steven Pienaar, is a household name in the English Premiership, spearheading the resurgence of Everton FC under manager, David Moyes....

At Everton Pienaar has quickly established himself as a key creative player and his tireless, unselfish work have earned him rave reviews culminating in a FA Cup Final appearance in 2009 vs. Chelsea."

Favourite quotation, "God is Great" Imaginative :rolleyes: .

His new website (coming soon), at least it's blue http://www.steven-pienaar.com/Steven_Pienaar_official_website/Welcome_2.html

On the FB pages the first few updates are written in third person, this can't actually be his surely!? :huh:

Just watched that Gold Diggaz vid, he mentions that he doesnt have FB or Twitter and won't be, coz he doesn't get the computer stuff...

Edited by tenaciousj

On the FB pages the first few updates are written in third person, this can't actually be his surely!? :huh:

Just watched that Gold Diggaz vid, he mentions that he doesnt have FB or Twitter and won't be, coz he doesn't get the computer stuff...

Goal diggaz ;)

On his twitter "On da bus going 2 da match, my new adidas boots arrived 2day....

about 1 hour ago via web"

Pienaar wore Nike's all this season, didn't he?

I'm a bit sceptical as to how real they are.

Edited by Kohen

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, I just looked at pictures. I'm sure he was wearing the T90's towards the end of the season :S

His FB and Twitter are written differently.

Pienaar wears Adidas F50, they were bright green towards the end of the season, a bit like the T90s.

He'll be wearing eith black or yellow in the world cup