Jump to content

Romey 1878

Steward
  • Content Count

    48,408
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    452

Romey 1878 last won the day on April 25

Romey 1878 had the most liked content!

About Romey 1878

  • Rank
    Mildo

Profile Information

  • Favourite Player
    James McCarthy
  • Location
    Wirral
  • Nation
    England

Recent Profile Visitors

12,933 profile views
  1. https://www.teamtalk.com/news/everton-rocked-as-chelsea-take-tough-stance-over-loan-star-zouma
  2. He's going to be offered a one year deal, apparently. Not a surprise.
  3. https://www.football365.com/news/silva-hits-out-at-media-for-lack-of-credit-over-man-utd-win
  4. If someone had been to see the midnight release and was talking about it and I read it before I’d been this afternoon then I’d just see it as my own fault.
  5. Tbf it’s out now so anyone that’s seen it should be able to talk about it. It’s down to you to avoid, not for people not to talk about it.
  6. But no Hazard Pogba is so average it actually hurts. I honestly wouldn’t have him ahead of any of our midfielders. He just prances about the pitch doing fuck all 99% of the time and the other 1% he’s just alright. Not special. Not great. Not a stand out. Just alright.
  7. It’s immense, Mike. A brilliant way to end a 10 year story. This movie is going to make a shit load of money. Easy.
  8. I’ve just got home from End Game. Fuck. Just fuck.
  9. I wanted him here and was absolutely gutted when it looked like he was going to be a failure, but when you look into it there were a lot of mitigating circumstances surrounding that bad form, and I'm so pleased he's come out the other side of it.
  10. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/secret-evertons-new-found-success-16170267
  11. http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2019/04/24/watson-on-keane
  12. I can't see it being that low either, but equally I doubt Barca will be asking for anything extortionate. They seem to be quite fair with their asking prices - £18m (rising to £22m) for Digne was a bargain.
  13. Indeed. What United needed to happen was that he came in and steadied things so they could say thanks and goodbye come the summer. But they ended up surpassing that and made it impossible to do the right and sensible thing. Solskjaer isn'tt a good manager and that will tell the longer he's in the job.
×
×
  • Create New...