Sign in to follow this  
Sickboy

Joey Barton

Hes handed in a transfer request. I know we need a striker but i think he would be a really good buy if we could get him in. Think he would fit in perfectly in a graverson type role.

what u peeps think?

After all the Man City support for Barton after his many difficult times, he has shown his mettle and loyalty with a blatant display of greed. We don't need him, we shouldn't want him, bollocks to him.

Remember it was a blue that punched him in the dish on the pre-season tour, must have been a reason for it.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
After all the Man City support for Barton after his many difficult times, he has shown his mettle and loyalty with a blatant display of greed. We don't need him, we shouldn't want him, bollocks to him.

Remember it was a blue that punched him in the dish on the pre-season tour, must have been a reason for it.

ATB

Mac

agreed..RS or nowhere for him.

He rejected a wage deal of £30k a week at City. Not sure how we'd be able to sign him given our wage structure. Arteta is on £30k a week after all his wage wrangling so I can't see us oferring Joey much more.

Guest fozzie22

Sounds like it

why thell would he come to us??

we're on a par with city status wise,be nothing more than a sideways move for him,

I agree, there is more to this than meets the eye. I've got to go with Gwlad forget it this time round and do some real scouting for the summer and avoid another Koldrop fiasco.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
I agree, there is more to this than meets the eye. I've got to go with Gwlad forget it this time round and do some real scouting for the summer and avoid another Koldrop fiasco.

ATB

Mac

You're assuming we'll have any money come the summer of course

You're assuming we'll have any money come the summer of course

'This time next year rodney - we'll be millionaires' said bullshit billy to Big Keith.

It never worked for del boy - and it aint gonna work here - we NEED european football to be able to afford a kit man, let alone a new signing!