Sign in to follow this  
Andy

hmmmm

what the fook was that about eh? i hope UEFA and that bald twot collina are happy at screwing us out of the groups stages, they've got their precious "4" english teams in there now while we get packed off to the UEFA cup, i can tell you, the best team lost their boys and girls, and i just don't see how we can play our best against one of the best teams in europe and get robbed whilst the RS can play as shite as they did last night and get through against CSKA Whatshisface, forgive me if im talking utter bollocks here but emotions are indeed running high in my head and my heart right now

Ian    3

oh and the support was nothin less the what we expect the only noise in the ground was the sound of the best supportors in the world

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Shit house is the only word. Im so proud to be a blue, they couldnt have give it anymore. We wer robbed

We didnt get going till the last 30 mins,but after that there was only one team in it.

But sadly the lack of a decent scorer has cost us big time.

Guest JuanMc   
Guest JuanMc

Right, first of all, I'd like to offer Villareal the very best of luck in the Champions League.

Some little runt deleted my post a minute ago, why was this? For being honest? For admitting the better side won on the night? For admitting we HOOF too much? For admitting Hibbert is diabolical? For admitting the Uefa Cup is IMMENSE and we can win it blindfolded? For speaking out about Cahills SITTER he missed? And how that would have changed the game? Well I'm sorry, but thats how I feel.

Oh and..

_41185465_gerrardtrophpa203.jpg

something tells me you could ACTUALLY be, yes, definately from that picture you've posted, youve got to be a horse fucker mate...

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Right, first of all, I'd like to offer Villareal the very best of luck in the Champions League.

Some little runt deleted my post a minute ago, why was this? For being honest? For admitting the better side won on the night? For admitting we HOOF too much? For admitting Hibbert is diabolical? For admitting the Uefa Cup is IMMENSE and we can win it blindfolded? For speaking out about Cahills SITTER he missed? And how that would have changed the game? Well I'm sorry, but thats how I feel.

Oh and..

_41185465_gerrardtrophpa203.jpg

God thats so funny............. :D

Guest JuanMc   
Guest JuanMc
something tells me you could ACTUALLY be, yes, definately from that picture you've posted, youve got to be a horse fucker mate...

FOREST GUNNER!

Thats because Juan my little gobsh1te friend you have no idea about football , and neither do your team you will meet us in the UEFA cup after the first group stages because as shown last nite you are CRAP

Guest JuanMc   
Guest JuanMc

Thats because Juan my little gobsh1te friend you have no idea about football , and neither do your team you will meet us in the UEFA cup after the first group stages because as shown last nite you are CRAP

Ah, like last year? Liverpool 0-1 AK Graz? Who won the thing again?!

ROONEY ROONEY!

By the way, try learning how to quote you mother, omfg olol he cannot quote YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!