IGNORED

Money, Money, Money.

Romey 1878

Think the headline writers have misinterpreted the quote.

"Of course, that is where we all want to be, playing the big club," said Kenwright. "If David gets us into the Champions League I will be crying tears of joy.

"And at the back of my head I'll be thinking money, money - millions. Why? To give it to David to spend.

What he's saying (imo) is that if we make it into the Champions League we'll make lots of money and then I'll give it to Davey to spend.

I don't think he realises what this actually means. We would need to shopping in a completely different shop to get the class of player we need.

No more journey men. We need to start shopping in the £10-20m windows on a consistant basis.

I'd rather see one £20m player here than 5 £4m ones. To compete we need players of the class of Torres, Villa, Henry.

I don't think he realises what this actually means. We would need to shopping in a completely different shop to get the class of player we need.

No more journey men. We need to start shopping in the £10-20m windows on a consistant basis.

I'd rather see one £20m player here than 5 £4m ones. To compete we need players of the class of Torres, Villa, Henry.

Moyes has had a policy of adding quality not quantity over the last few seasons

Ok, some dont come off and some have, but I dont think he goes looking for journey men

He'll be looking to get a solid carsley replacement/addition I would think in the summer and another right back

Lescot, arteta, yobo, jags, Fernandez, Pienar, yak, cahill, AJ, Howard, baines = NOT JOURNEY MEN

Moyes has had a policy of adding quality not quantity over the last few seasons

Ok, some dont come off and some have, but I dont think he goes looking for journey men

He'll be looking to get a solid carsley replacement/addition I would think in the summer and another right back

Lescot, arteta, yobo, jags, Fernandez, Pienar, yak, cahill, AJ, Howard, baines = NOT JOURNEY MEN

Ok you are right. Journeymen is a bit strong. What I meant to say is that these aren't top, top class players (they are excellent though). Not in the leagues of the players Real Madrid, Barcelona etc would be playing. I know that this is due to budget and Moyes has done an amazing job. Its just to bridge the cap I think we need to start shopping from the A-lists.