IGNORED

Both

Romey 1878

Need to stay lucky with injuries...but there's no-one in the UEFA we can't beat over two legs, and the league position is in our hands. I'd happily settle for one of the two though....I'm not greedy ;) .

Hate to say it but think it's more in the RS hands than ours.

I'd like to see some bookies odds on both happening, could be worth sticking a few quid on it!

Hate to say it but think it's more in the RS hands than ours.

I'd like to see some bookies odds on both happening, could be worth sticking a few quid on it!

Best odds you can get are 11-1 (Paddy Power) for the UEFA Cup and 100-30 (Skybet) for fourth place.

So if you put on a double you'll probably get around 33-1.

On the Liverpool thing we've averaged more than two points a game since we played them in October (not to mention five straight European wins).

In the same period Liverpool have got 25 points from 16 games, including 8 points from the last 7.

They've got seven points this year from a possible eighteen while we've got fourteen (also from a possible eighteen) while short of players and not on the best of form.

An alien looking at those figures wouldn't give them a cat in hells chance of beating us in the league, they're favourites by reputation only.

Edited by MikeO

I have no expectation of either happening so will be well pleased if one does!

5th place and a european semi would be a very good season in my book.

Its all about sustainable and continual growth for a while. No more yo-yo.

Beating the shite to 4th would be an amazing achievement considering the resource differences.

I'm a little bit worried by the form of Villa to be honest too.

Ithink weve gone further than we have in Europe for about 25 years so and when you look back this season we were very close to going out. So obviously we are progressing. The depression of Bucharest still lingers

The problem is our expectaions keep rising. Lets see what we do against a better team before we get too excited eh

Plus it will be a big battle for 4th with villa, pourstmouth, city and the shite all giving realistic competition

The seasons long from over, but were in a dame good position, with hopefully a good run of form who knows

We have rode a bit of a form slump lately and still got some results.

Ithink weve gone further than we have in Europe for about 25 years so and when you look back this season we were very close to going out. So obviously we are progressing. The depression of Bucharest still lingers

The problem is our expectaions keep rising. Lets see what we do against a better team before we get too excited eh

Plus it will be a big battle for 4th with villa, pourstmouth, city and the shite all giving realistic competition

The seasons long from over, but were in a dame good position, with hopefully a good run of form who knows

We have rode a bit of a form slump lately and still got some results.

Spot on and with us facing City away on Monday then under a week later Portsmouth at home it will certainly be a testing time, and who can forget the fixture at the end of March. There are other difficult fixtures between now and the end of the season but hopefully we can hold on to 4th although I'm not expected too :o