IGNORED

Duncan Ferguson

Face-man

agree guys

just annoying that he is such a liability.

what can happen it 8 minutes that makes you throw a punch, especially when you are meant to be a professional

against charlton and chelsea he played well, and caused the repsective defences problems.........wish i wasn't saying this..... but after tonight (yet another red card) the sooner he goes the better..............we need more players available...........not missing through idiotic suspensions :angry::angry:

the commentators always go on about what a threat he is..........I don't know what they're on about, as he really doesn't do terribly much anymore when he gets on anymore, maybe just the odd touch here and there -- doesn't look remotely able to score any more....

as for tonight's behaviour, it was just f*cking dumb -- yes, their guy should have gotten a second yellow for starting the incident, but jeez duncan showed how stupid he can be...........HOWEVER I hope it turns out to be good, cos maybe moyes will start giving anichebe more of a chance instead of the usual, predictable & frankly pointless 15-20 minutes of ferguson....

something has to be done by the club.

Yes he is iconic

but icnonic status doesn't guarantee goals, and in his case it is never more true

doubtless to say my comments will sound like to treason to many a fan, and whilst i hope he does bag a few goals before the end of the season, his behaviour is a total disgrace and embarrassment to the club.

give someone who can be trusted to stay on the pitch a chance, living on past glories is not good enough anymore

Thats fergusons nature unfortunatly for us. Its something that i love him for, but he needs to be able to control that temper.

The first ball that was played his way and he already had three men on him, which only left 1 marking faddy... Thats were his temper and unpredictable nature is good, not when he's knocks people out.

Saying that he did floor him :D

Aint seen the incident yet any links?

And although he is a liability at times that is Duncan, that is also the same reason every glass goes high in the air with pride when someone starts singing,

A drink, a dring, a drink to Duncan the King...............

As for not doing much are you all taking the piss every time he has come on as a sub this year and last the game has instantly changed and are you all forgetting Man U last season.

Again links please!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

just seen it on skysports, lmao, he just turned round and punched the bloke in the stomach. Not even a little jab, he wound it up & let it fly.

If it didnt cripple us it would be funny.

Thats Dunc!

Its nice to see that the passion of the game is still there. Scharner delibrately threw the shoulder in to get a reaction - and Dunc responded with a killer blow that would have sent any man tumbling!

Quality - pick that out of your stomach Scharner...

Its not so bad - that game had 1-1 all over it.

Very disheartening from Big Dunc.

1-1, Wigan playing better in the second half. And all credit to Moyes he sticks Dunc on instead of Arteta and goes for the win ( a tacktic I like becasue if on average you win/lose the game 50% - 50% then you are better of pointswise anyhow).

Dunc lets him down big time last night - only that Roberts also got himself sent off as well we could have been backs against the wall well and truly last night.

Moyes has stuck his neck out a bit by not bringing in an 'middle of the road' striker for cover this January and saving his money until better player are likely to be available in the summer.

Dunc unavailable for the next three games is a massive blow, with our current striker situation.

Its a good job McFadden is in the best form of his Goodison career - I hope McFadden is able to take his form into the next few games and build on it for the rest of the season - he caused Wigan a lot of problems last night, and by the looks of his battle wounds over the last couple of games you get the feeling he is really getting stuck in and making the most of his chance to lead the line.

I agree here, Moyes was right to bring on Dunc instead of Mikel, like he did against Arsenal to give them something else to think about. He was clearly going for the win and not settling for a draw which is what we all would like to see. Perhaps we could have got the win if he stayed on but then perhaps we would have lost, big loss now over those 3 games, does anyone know how fit Beattie is? But as said before no excuse for what he done even tho Tyson would have been proud of that punch!

I agree with what you are saying Rob about not bringing in a make weight striker in Jan keep money till end of season, but a loan signing would cost that much and would have been a great addition (if available of course) just feel he left it to late and we may suffer for this.

Hes a fookin tit.

Fookin Legend my arse, hes more like a celebrity, famous for feck all.

KNOB HEAD

Zed, looking at your Neighbourhood watch icon it appears that you to an extent embrace what he is all about??? as do most of us for right or wrong

I am disappointed in him, but it's Duncan - he doesn't do these things after thinking to himself "hhmmmm is this a good time to give this lad a dig, BT is out, transfer window is closed etc etc - ooohh I dunno - here take this!!! he is a spontaneous character - simple as that. Can score inmportant goals, have major impacts, or can just lose the plot.

I would have probably changed the icon before making that statement as at first I thought you were being sarcastic.

Zed, looking at your Neighbourhood watch icon it appears that you to an extent embrace what he is all about??? as do most of us for right or wrong

I am disappointed in him, but it's Duncan - he doesn't do these things after thinking to himself "hhmmmm is this a good time to give this lad a dig, BT is out, transfer window is closed etc etc - ooohh I dunno - here take this!!! he is a spontaneous character - simple as that. Can score inmportant goals, have major impacts, or can just lose the plot.

I would have probably changed the icon before making that statement as at first I thought you were being sarcastic.

Well consider yourself told off ZED :P

Good point tho' and although he lets us down all the time he is an impulse carachter not a complete c*nt!

this is duncs last season at Everton. he's done a good job for us in the past but he's let himself and the team down on more than one occassion.

pity. thats one reason why he isnt the player he could have been.

If you have neva thought crack him Dunc' or been proud of him for giving someone a dig then feel free to say he has let you down. Me on the other hand i'm proud of the boys when they get stuck in and although its stupid to get sent off i would rather play with 10 men than be pushed around by anyone.

Run, run wherever you may be,

'caus we are the famous EFC,

an we'll fu*k you up whoever you may be,

we are the famous EFC!

Well consider yourself told off ZED  :P

Good point tho' and although he lets us down all the time he is an impulse carachter not a complete c*nt!

In all honesty wasn't tellin Zed off, I was genuinely unsure whether or not he was being sarcy.

Dunc has let us down, but yes I am one of the ones who has chuckled in the past at the way he dishes out his retribution to so called tough centre halves - so I can't criticise.

We should create a list of his next targets:

Gerrard, Savage, Sissoko feel free to continue...

Forgot about my avatar, hes still a fookin tit though

ME SARCASTIC :lol::lol::lol:

Get in there DUNC

Edited by Zed

i still love him :D a really stupid tit at times but fuck me its funny :D

Just seen it for the first time :D

He didnt half crack the first lad but the funniest moment is after he has a crack at chimbonda if you watch carefuly he tries to hide from the ref behind Wier, obviously it worked but the FA's eye in the sky caught him.

Surly he must have learned by now that you cant hide when your 6ft + :huh:

didn't look like he punched him. more like he was being uncle Dunc, robbing Chimbonda's nose.

bad news with the bans, but it didn't half make me laugh.

read Scharner's comments today, and then seeing it made it even funnier.

Scharner described what happened. "Paul Jewell [Wigan's manager] told me to get near to Ferguson because he was the biggest one on their team and I am pretty good in the air," said the Austrian, signed from Brann Bergen last month for £1.5m. "But I didn't realise he would be so aggressive. At every corner Ferguson caught me with his elbow. I asked him what he was doing and he got very angry. It was a really hard punch to the stomach. This is the first time I have ever come across such a player."

you'd think his teammates might have warned him!