IGNORED

Fulham Away

maxocollins

Are you a fulham supporter then Maxo, ? i only ask cos I was wandering where you got you Neutral end ticket from, Have been on the Fulham forum recently and they are up in arms about fulham squeezing away supporters into the Home end, because away supporters are standing during the game and the home supporters have to do the same to see the game, and then are being removed from the ground by roughhouse tactics from the STEWARDS, yet the away supporters are not ( too many to handle was the stewards excuse) but fulham want the extra crowd attendance.

Are you a fulham supporter then Maxo, ? i only ask cos I was wandering where you got you Neutral end ticket from, Have been on the Fulham forum recently and they are up in arms about fulham squeezing away supporters into the Home end, because away supporters are standing during the game and the home supporters have to do the same to see the game, and then are being removed from the ground by roughhouse tactics from the STEWARDS, yet the away supporters are not ( too many to handle was the stewards excuse) but fulham want the extra crowd attendance.

Nah, im not a fulham fan. I just wonderd as all of the neutral end tickets were nearly selling out if they were bought mainly by evertonians either living in london or who dont qualify for having 2 away stubs/4 away stubs.... Because i dont want to sit in the Fulham end!