Sign in to follow this  
RichieW2001

London-based Fans

dunno, but im in london, i'd be up for it

I've heard whisperings that the Famous 3 Kings in West Kensington is a good venue, but this is unconfirmed. I wanna go somewhere with a bit of atmosphere to be honest. Sports Cafe on Haymarket is usually pretty good for sport but dunno if there'll be any Blues there.

I am in London also, however I have the mum and dad in law over from Canada for 2 weeks, otherwise I would have loved to watch the match with some fellow blues!

The soccers going on in MY house though whether they like it or not

soccer? hang your head in shame

....must be the North American continent influence in his house currently Craccer. No real excuse but a plea in mitigation :P .

I've heard whisperings that the Famous 3 Kings in West Kensington is a good venue, but this is unconfirmed. I wanna go somewhere with a bit of atmosphere to be honest. Sports Cafe on Haymarket is usually pretty good for sport but dunno if there'll be any Blues there.

I can confirm the Famous 3 Kings IS a good venue for all sports events - it's pretty big and there's loads of TV's all over the place, so even on UEFA nights when there are 4 different matches on they'll all be playing in some corner or another, with little clusters of fans all over the place!