IGNORED

Alright Toffs..

Hi, Rams fan in peace here..

I'm planning to go the game between yourselves and Derby County on the 6th April, Sunday fixture i believe??

I come here to ask,..

How do I get to the stadium? Never been to Liverpool so I would be lost as soon as I stepped off the train.

Think the closest I've been to Liverpool is Rhyl.. :lol: (sorry, bad joke)

So please do be of help..

Thanks

I don't know, I've never got the train but if you pay my fare I'll come and show you :D . Could find it once I got my bearings....it's about three miles from Lime Street.

Send me a pm and I'll give you my bank details to forward the money...is it OK if I bring my son ;) ?

PS...we'll pay for our own match tickets :lol: .

Edited by MikeO

How do's mate. After getting off the train, Lime Street I take it?, cross the road towards the Mariott hotel where the Queens sqare bus station is, go 2 stand number 6 and get bus 19/19A take you straight in front of ground (bout 15-20 mins journey due to bk roads) bus is £1.40 single, taxi is £6 from train station. After the game go on one of the peoples bus's in front of the megastore (you'll hear a guy shouting Lime Street Stn. anyway!) £1.50 fare and your right in front of the station ready for your long journey home after your loss!!!!

Hope this helps!

Edited by Licker

Don't know if this link will work but:

http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/referral....4EL%2CLiverpool Click on show map.

In return for our kindness, three points will be a nice gesture on your behalf ;)

Since you're not familiar with the area.. when you get into the station from the train you will be facing a wh smiths in the station, look to your right and use that exit (on one side of the exit is male toilets and the other is the ticket office), outside the doors is a taxi rank and they can get you to Goodison for about seven quid. Much easier and safer if you don't know where you are going.