IGNORED

Six Years Today

haventheard it yet, ill give it a listen now.

but yeh it has been mostly good, when you think of where we were and were we are. pretty impressive for such a young manager, he's only just getting to grips with aspects of management as well, i wonder what he could do with a bit of money behind him.

I don't think theres many he hasnt won over by now, I had a moment last season or the season before where I faultered and thought he didnt have it in him to take us any further. Now though thats all in the past and I honestly believe with the financial backing he may just grab us some silverware in the comming seasons.

Exciting times ahead indeed and it's a strange feeling when you get spanked out of the UEFA cup but leave Goodison with a smile on your face. That man and the team he has assembled has given me one of the best seasons of my painful career as a football fan!

Now head down and save the pennies for next season and to anyone who didnt go this season believe me it's worth the struggle to find the cash, those 4 trips I went on this season have without doubt been the 4 best experiences of my 26 years.