IGNORED

Pink Shirts

storm

AFter waiting ages to get one of these for the gf I cant get one..as they are already sold out http://www.shop.evertonfc.com/new-0708-rep...prd_709502.aspx

i first tried about 1:30pm .. "out of stock" already up!!.. i dont even think they went up for sale till about 12 aswell.. annoyed i didnt get there quick enough.. cant believe they have already sold out tho..

:angry:

yeah but louis that would be sense...

sensa.......

* i think it means 'to make sense'*......

[checks everton dictionary] *word not found*...........

(joke would be so much better if there was a physical aspect rather than me typing)

sensible! THATS THE ONE.

doing it that way would sensible. B)

Yeah i thought someone would do the ebay thing, maybe sell their shirt for a small profit but that takes the p*** .. looks like theyve obviously bulk ordered a few shirts there (as they have many sizes and im sure more than 1 of each size was bought!) .. why the club have allowed that to happen i have no idea.. with limited number it would be good to say max of 2 per purchase or something .. as happens with concerts etc that are sure to be sold out.

but totally agree Louis, a pre-order system would have been the best thing.. whats annoying is its for charity too.. yet the charity hasnt maximised its income from this idea as im sure we could have sold many times more of those shirts than the poor number actually made ..

ah well .. the g/f wont be getting one.. im not paying over the odd's to boost up some cheeky f*kers ebay account.

:mellow:

Yeah i thought someone would do the ebay thing, maybe sell their shirt for a small profit but that takes the p*** .. looks like theyve obviously bulk ordered a few shirts there (as they have many sizes and im sure more than 1 of each size was bought!) .. why the club have allowed that to happen i have no idea.. with limited number it would be good to say max of 2 per purchase or something .. as happens with concerts etc that are sure to be sold out.

but totally agree Louis, a pre-order system would have been the best thing.. whats annoying is its for charity too.. yet the charity hasnt maximised its income from this idea as im sure we could have sold many times more of those shirts than the poor number actually made ..

ah well .. the g/f wont be getting one.. im not paying over the odd's to boost up some cheeky f*kers ebay account.

:mellow:

Minge bag, get your hand in your pocket an think of the view when it's all shes got on ;)

lol @ goldfish ... yes i should think of the view .. :)

Cheers Romey, just seen this too : "As expected the shirts have proved a hit with Evertonians," said Head of PR Ian Ross." It was always our intention to make only a limited number available but we will be talking to our retail partner about the possibility of a securing a further batch."

not out of luck yet then!... fingers crossed