IGNORED

Super Leon

Finn balor

yeah spot on, the defence was immense yesterday but leon outshone everyone on the pitch, great player, keeps it relatively simple, great at running at people, quick feet...hes got alot in his game

its a shame because he wont get anywhere near the england team while sven is still there :(

not that i care because he is doin the job for us

LEON LEON LEON!

leon is an inventive creative player, similar to Arteta just less 'flashy'

he keeps it simple, works hard off the ball and makes clever runs.

Really beginning to play consistently well now with a prolonged run in the team, i even think he forms a good partnership with BT

The majority of the team is now back to something like last seasons level of performances.

best run in 7 years..............fooking brill :D

I think the all of last terms players have now raised their game after most of them had disapointing starts - and non-more so then Osman.

A lot of the poor early season form was down to the players that got us the 4th spot last season - but they are now helping us push up the season this.

fully fit Simon Davies and VDM are now going to have to earn a place in the the starting 11 now - can't beat decent competition to keep you on top of your game.

I think the all of last terms players have now raised their game after most of them had disapointing starts - and non-more so then Osman.

A lot of the poor early season form was down to the players that got us the 4th spot last season - but they are now helping us push up the season this.

fully fit Simon Davies and VDM are now going to have to earn a place in the the starting 11 now - can't beat decent competition to keep you on top of your game.

Leon has been the difference in the Arsenal game, Portsmouth, Man City, Chelsea (although McFudge was good too).

I agree - since he has had a regular place, we have been a better team and Neville has someone to feed the ball to.

From what I saw of the highlights osman played well again.

I think he likes it when we have 5 in midfield cos him and Cahill get to go forward.

ran his socks of again.

To be honest - its osman who is filling the vacant strikers role when we push forward.

His run in the first minute against city was electric and his pace didn't squander for the whole match. He reminds me (fozzie, dare i say it) of Kevin Sheedy....(not quite as good yet, but he plays in a similar way!)

Guest fozzie22
ahh kevin sheedy one of herefords finest exports.

but ossie has a fair way to go before he is in the same league as sheedy

Different type of player to sheedy,but i know what you mean

its no coincidence that the run of form has hit since he came into the side more often

now if only he could take free kicks as well as sheedy :D ,then we would have a hell of a player on our hands.

Guest fozzie22
The way he runs with the ball reminds me more of Trevor Stevens. but any of them will do.

Have said before we always look better going forward with Osman on the pitch.  :)

Licker.

Aye thats true,and steven was what 7 stone wet through?

Great player though