Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Season Tickets 08/09

I think that's terrible pricing, it's no wonder many people don't go anymore.

Top Balcony

When you turn 17, the price goes up £66

When you turn 22, or in Craccer's case 21 price goes up £206

It's exactly the same service, even the seats are the same, the prices can't be justified imo..

Also whilst on a rant.. I'd have liked to have seen NHS and ex-forces staff given a discount perhaps the same price as OAP. D

being 19 i'm very happy with the prices! Its still decent value compared to other clubs. Look at them across the park. Similar to us this term but with an extra £200 on top!

Any help on how to join the waiting list fellas?

Can't find any info I'm afraid....does seem a bit daft. I'd give them a ring if I were you..0870 442 1878.

Cheers MikeO. If I were to join the list now, will it be easy for me to have one sorted for next season ?

I don't think you'll have a problem, the fact that they always sell half-season tickets at Christmas suggests that they never sell out :) .

Likely to be higher demand than usual next year with the current optimism but I'd have thought you'd be OK.

Cheers matey. Well I'm not actually needing it next year, but for the year after when I start uni in Liverpool, but because Im travelling next year I want to know what I need to do this tiome next year

is it possible to get a half season ticket at the beginning of the season which has every other game on it...IE I would like to get one but living in London Im not gona get up to Liverpool for every home game, but every other one I could manage?

If they dont do this already it would be worth them thinking about, if I could choose one of 2 which covers all the games between them and choose which suits me best

Fuckinghell, because I turn 21 after the 1st of August I have to pay an adult price next season. So, the seat is exactly the same and I get fuck all extra but the price has gone up from £312 to £453 :o

so 16-21 isnt inclusive of 21? and if you turn 21 during any point in the season does it cost full price?

so 16-21 isnt inclusive of 21? and if you turn 21 during any point in the season does it cost full price?

This is what the terms and conditions say:

16 - 21yrs prices are available to Seasoncard holders who are over 16 and under 21 years of age as at 1 August 2008

If you ask me I think it doesnt sound so much! Maybe that the price jumps up high after the age of 21 is a little bit shocking first but 450 pounds doesnt sounds so much for me for a season ticket of a good and special Premier League team!

This is what the terms and conditions say:

16 - 21yrs prices are available to Seasoncard holders who are over 16 and under 21 years of age as at 1 August 2008

then you should be ok, as will i for 09/10. if you turn 21 after August 1st you Should be fine. right?

(sorry if i'm being Retarded)

then you should be ok, as will i for 09/10. if you turn 21 after August 1st you Should be fine. right?

(sorry if i'm being Retarded)

LOL it's me that's been the retard. I've sent the form now saying I'm an adult so they'll charge me full price.

Note to self; READ THINGS PROPERLY!!!

If it makes you feel any better mine hasn't arrived yet either. Definatly paid and everything but hasn't arrived just yet. Not feeling too nervous just yet as season is a fair way off and in my experience they are always fairly slow

The post in Sheffield is very slow. Pigeon post would be quicker. Interesting fact (well sort of interseting)there are still pigeon lofts on top of buildings used for the press in sheffield from back in the day when pigeons where used to get up to date football scores. Everytime there was a goal scored a pigeon was released from the various grounds and flown to sheffield where they would then be able to print the story as quickly as possible.