IGNORED

Season Tickets 08/09

I think that's terrible pricing, it's no wonder many people don't go anymore.

Top Balcony

When you turn 17, the price goes up £66

When you turn 22, or in Craccer's case 21 price goes up £206

It's exactly the same service, even the seats are the same, the prices can't be justified imo..

Also whilst on a rant.. I'd have liked to have seen NHS and ex-forces staff given a discount perhaps the same price as OAP. D

Cheers MikeO. If I were to join the list now, will it be easy for me to have one sorted for next season ?

I don't think you'll have a problem, the fact that they always sell half-season tickets at Christmas suggests that they never sell out :) .

Likely to be higher demand than usual next year with the current optimism but I'd have thought you'd be OK.

Edited by MikeO

is it possible to get a half season ticket at the beginning of the season which has every other game on it...IE I would like to get one but living in London Im not gona get up to Liverpool for every home game, but every other one I could manage?

If they dont do this already it would be worth them thinking about, if I could choose one of 2 which covers all the games between them and choose which suits me best

Fuckinghell, because I turn 21 after the 1st of August I have to pay an adult price next season. So, the seat is exactly the same and I get fuck all extra but the price has gone up from £312 to £453 :o

so 16-21 isnt inclusive of 21? and if you turn 21 during any point in the season does it cost full price?

so 16-21 isnt inclusive of 21? and if you turn 21 during any point in the season does it cost full price?

This is what the terms and conditions say:

16 - 21yrs prices are available to Seasoncard holders who are over 16 and under 21 years of age as at 1 August 2008

This is what the terms and conditions say:

16 - 21yrs prices are available to Seasoncard holders who are over 16 and under 21 years of age as at 1 August 2008

then you should be ok, as will i for 09/10. if you turn 21 after August 1st you Should be fine. right?

(sorry if i'm being Retarded)

then you should be ok, as will i for 09/10. if you turn 21 after August 1st you Should be fine. right?

(sorry if i'm being Retarded)

LOL it's me that's been the retard. I've sent the form now saying I'm an adult so they'll charge me full price.

Note to self; READ THINGS PROPERLY!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...