IGNORED

So Happy!

HAPPY? Yes Happy, why? I hear you ask, because David Moyes has, and still is building a young and very talented squad! There have been VERY talented players over the last few months that have believed in him and the club enough to sign new LONG term contracts, I believe that he himself will sign a new contract, especially after hearing him say that he believes it will take another five years to challenge the 'top' four. When I say the top four, I mean Arsenal, Man.Utd., Chelsea and Barnsley...obviously. I think he is a strong enough character to want to take us to that point, as opposed to leaving for a "bigger" club. I say that, but maybe we might lose him to Celtic one day, but that won't be for a while.

Does anybody else think that Leon Osman has any chance of playing for his country one day??

i don't think osman has a chance

I think he does, he performs better the better players he has around him....completely opposite to the bunch of "superstars" who are superb for their clubs but can't play for shit once they're wearing an England shirt (eg Lampard/Gerrard). Drop the deadwood and give him a go I say!

I think he may have an outside chance of being called up in a friendly but that would be about it. Its seems that Capello likes to call up players who are playing well for there clubs so if he continues to perform well for us then I don't see why he shouldn't be included in a full squad. I doubt he would ever get close to competing against the likes of gerrard and lampard though, which is a shame

I doubt he would ever get close to competing against the likes of gerrard and lampard though, which is a shame

More chance under Capello than McLaren. Managers sometimes need changes forced on them so that they can see beyond players' reputations.

Prime example. World Cup Mexico '86 when Brian Robson and Ray (The Crab) Wilkins were the "World Class" midfielders of the day. Bobby Robson, good manager but every Evertonian (and a lot of others) in the country were screaming for Reid and Steven to come in....they played but only because the other two were forced out by injury and suspension. Instant transformation of the team, "England owe it to Everton" headlines and had it not been for the cheating bastard Argentinian dwarf who knows what might have been?