FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE

SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI

FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

...................... 3?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.

Really, go back and try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning is: (apparently)

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the

first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Edited by mikeo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I got bored with the recent usual quiz games and names so had a look in archives and came across this

On first glance I acknowledged three F'S , on second attempt, I found four, and if now, for a third try - lo and behold there are the complete six.

That was actually a decent little quiz or whatever it was, did a twelve-hour shift today and a little fatigued in my defense and that's all for this night but will endeavor to attempt this again at a more appropriate time, but I did enjoy that briefly.

Went for a last attempt and would you fucking believe it, could only locate three F'S again ?

There is obviously some swerve going on here but that was an interesting few minutes if nothing else. There used to a similar thing to this years back called Paris In The Spring but this worked so much better.

Was about to say, spoiled it for everyone else, but after three or four attempts the appeal will wear off for many.

In any event, will attempt a quick try right now to see what occurs.

I got three playing the game in a fair manner, even though there are indeed six.

Don't know why, but this could be a hidden gem on the TT pages, it actually works.

Couldn't resist another scroll to top of page - and still arrived at three.

Ingenious

ruined it for the rest now! Thats why I PMed Zoo

:shaking fist:

Was about to say, spoiled it for everyone else, but after three or four attempts the appeal will wear off for many.

It's been there for seven and a half years.....think pointing out the solution is long overdue personally :lol:.

There is no solution. It's all about any one individual being attentive enough to do it correctly. Say again, this was decent few minutes spent.

I suppose not; but there is an explanation, which I actually put in the original post so I don't see how pointing it out again is ruining it or spoiling it :dont know: .

Someone ran this very test past me about ten years ago. I'm such a stickler when it comes to word and number puzzles and arrogantly assumed that I would not be caught out. I was very careful in counting 'F's; however, as stated earlier, the brain processes 'OF' as a separate unit. I simply couldn't believe that I failed the test! Still, it did me good. Hopefully, I'm a little less arrogant about these things now - although my wife would contest that!