IGNORED

Derby: So Nervous, I Could Vomit

Niall

It's getting to that stage where the tummy tightens up and the pacing begins.

How's everyone else feeling?

Where are you all watching it?

I'll be home in Perth, Western Australia (home to Mike Lyons) with Cahill 17 shirt on and beanie and scarf. Mum and Dad on either side.

It'll be 11pm here.

It's getting to that stage where the tummy tightens up and the pacing begins.

How's everyone else feeling?

Where are you all watching it?

I'll be home in Perth, Western Australia (home to Mike Lyons) with Cahill 17 shirt on and beanie and scarf. Mum and Dad on either side.

It'll be 11pm here.

Also home to one of my brothers who used to live in Safety Bay, but moved further inland a few years ago.

Thought I would wake up with my usual Derby Day feeling of feeling sick but so far, so good.

Some distraction tactics until 3 by going out and then watching in the pub with a Hammers mate. There will be a spattering of Blues and no doubt that lot too, with supporters of London teams pulling for us.

Just don't lose Blues, we play Derby next week and they go to the Arsenal..

Wife has just sent me to the computer because I was making a very poor attempt at having conversation with daughter and b/friend. Apparently I'm putting everyone on edge :lol: .

They need to keep their heads today....we need eleven on the pitch for ninety minutes....hope the players feel better than I do :) .

I really HATE derby days. It's the after effects of it that make me feel sick. We win and we'll go above them for real, not just because they've played one game less than us. Plus, we'll get to rub it in their faces. They win and fourth is pretty much gone for us and we'll need to worry a lot about Pompey and they'll be bragging for days and days, even though we don't matter to them ;) .

I just really hope that the game isn't decided on a (poor) refereeing decision. That goes for both sides. I don't want us to win in that way, I want us to earn the victory and for them to have nothing to complain about (lucky bla bla etc). And if we lose I want us to deserve it and not feel hard done by.

COYB! If you can't get passionate and give 200% today then you don't deserve to wear the shirt.

I'd take a lucky win!.......it's about time WE had one of those!

A really bad Hibbert cross that hits Gerrard on the back of the head and goes in!....that will do me!

Come on though lads!.....no knee jerk reactions today if luck is AGAINST us!....it's been a great season, that but for injuries to Cahill and Vaughan and a couple of NOT offside goals..we would have maybe had 4th place wrapped up!

We've managed to hang on to our soul and dignity.....that in it's self is priceless.

Heads up whatever happens.

are perth everton supporters club will be at the moon and sixpence in woodvale

Perth, Western Australia .... go you blue boys!!!!

wish i was over there watching it... Was living in Vic Park a few years ago, fucking great place (Perth not Victoria Park lol)

are perth everton supporters club will be at the moon and sixpence in woodvale

Perth, Western Australia .... go you blue boys!!!!

Perth Everton Supporters Club???????????????????? :o

trying to calm down by watching boring Chelski v Boring Boro

Edited by Niall

As good as lost, we've only got one fit striker in the Yak and Neville and Carsley are the central pairing in midfield.

That's what I like to see, a bit of blind pessimism so that we can say, "I knew we were going to lose," if we do and much surprised joyfulness if we don't :lol: .

Man after my own heart Louis!!

Twenty minutes to go, I know we're going to lose but COYB anyway!

Prove me wrong :P !