IGNORED

Liverpool Cheat

First time I've heard that. Although it's the first time I've reallylooked at what Evertonians have been saying. Clearly wasn't a foul, Yakubu clearly dived before any tackle came in (maybe his hip just went, because he is about 42) and Carsley did deserve to be sent off.

So did Gerrard for his stamp. He could have quite easily jumped over Carsley.

We were shite and Liverpool deserved to win.

Sadly true but even more sadly Liverpool were only slightly less shite than we were, so if we'd have played half decently we'd have had a good chance.

Has Babel been taking lessons in crossing the ball from Hibbo?

O you know what Fuckin Gobshites just shut up you have not right to say that Carley's was a foul if you don't admit Gerrards was a foul...

Never going on 606 again either there all wankers and should be shot. LOL there was a Newcastle fan getting all gidy because Newcastle were actually winning by a big score and getting cocky saying " Everton are shite we beat them at home "... Fortunately for him I couldn't remember my password to 606 otherwise i would have ripped his head off!

True about the refs I think we would defiantly be 4th at least if it was for Linesmen and Referrers.

I thought it was a foul at first but looking back on it it obviously wasn't it was just Yakubu trying to make up for his terrible error. Only way Yakubu can bounce back from this is a hatrick against Derby

I was most annoyed with Carsley's 'tackle' on Torres, it exactly the same as Taylor's on Eduardo

...and with the same potential danger as Kuyt's "tackle" on Phil Neville at Goodison perhaps?

I've not had a chance to see Gerrard's alleged stamp on a replay, anyone got a clip?

Not seen it either so I can't comment.

personally i thought Yak was tripped for thier goal but really that isnt an excuse coz he should have cleared it.

gerrards stamp was deserved of at least a booking.

but hey what can be done now its over and we lost. doesnt matter how we lost we lost. lets get focused for the next game and hope we get a few people back from injury

I was most annoyed with Carsley's 'tackle' on Torres, it exactly the same as Taylor's on Eduardo, thank god he didn't have the same injury.

I've not had a chance to see Gerrard's alleged stamp on a replay, anyone got a clip?

don't like to have a go and you usually aren't too one-eyed, but as MikeO says, go have a look at kuyt's disgusting challenge from the Goodison game, and shut the fuck up

We should have lost because we didn't play well but I don't think the goal should have stould.

There was a second striker who was in an offside position, Torres was onside.

Although the second striker did not touch the ball, he was interferring with play as three everton players ran to him leaving a bit more space for Torres.

don't like to have a go and you usually aren't too one-eyed, but as MikeO says, go have a look at kuyt's disgusting challenge from the Goodison game, and shut the fuck up

Kuyt was nowhere near Neville though, he didn't even touch him. He was off the ground, but his feet where pulled right back. If he dived into him, it would have been a straight red but he didn't - far too much was made of that tackle from your side.

I'm not saying I won't acknowledge Gerrard's alledged stamp, but I have to see it before I comment on it. If it's a stamp, i'll say it's a stamp but that doesn't take away from Carsley's leg breaker on Torres.

This new off-side rule is a pain!........I haven't seen any footage of the game, but from what I've read we were very poor!

Thing is they won, not only because we were poor, but because Torres scored the only goal of the game.

My point is no matter how poor we were.....they only scored one goal!, if some of our players ran to cover other luckypool players who were off-side, but who weren't flaged, then YES they those rs players did play a part in the goal!!......crap rule.

Always remember just after the rule had been changed, luckypool were playing at home in a european game.A shot came from out side the box passed through a crowd of players and THROUGH the legs of an off-side Gerrard........The ball didn't touch him and the goal was allowed.

To me the position of the goalkeeper had everything to do with where opponents and deffenders were standing, and Gerrard must have loomed large in his mind, therefore Gerrard was playing a huge part in the move that led to the goal.

sure it's the same for every team.........isn't it?

To go one nil down in the derby so early, even with players out, and not playing well....can't have helped.

The old off-side rule was easier to understand!

I saw it on match of the day about an hour later and realised it was just a good tackle on yakubu im glad someone agrees about liverpool getting decisions there way anyone who doesent agree just needs to watch highlights of liverpool matches on match of the day then tell me im not right. as for the pool fans that sent in i think u need to get a second job because gerrard will want to up his 90000 a week wages soon what with alex curran wanting another credit card

Nah, I'm not having that Louis, we lost because we did'nt play well enough. No point in looking for any lame excuses.

100% right. We just weren't good enough. They did enough to score.

Some bad foul by both sides although they got away with more and we got bookings that shouldn't have been.

The Yak should've been ashamed of himself for that dive it was just crap and not a fitting action in that shirt.

Guest blueboy122

ino the exact figure of torres and gerrards wages.

i have the top 50 players wages sitting at my desk.

gerrards is far more over 90k put it that way!!

and torres fuckin helll boys!!!

144k a week=torres

124 a week=gerrard

liverpool fans please do not question me on these figures because i work for one of the most biggest accountants in the world

jsut another one:

sol cambell= u will never guesss..............................................a whopping 105,000 a week!!!

liverpool fans please do not question me on these figures because i work for one of the most biggest accountants in the world

I'm sorry, but those figures are wrong. They are just the ones from the paper a few weeks back that got emailed around. They have been dismissed by many reliable sources. Torres took a pay cut to come here and Gerrard is on slightly less than that.

It's a known fact that ibra and kaka are the two highest paid players in the world.

I'm sorry, but those figures are wrong.

In the real world yes but 122 lives in a parallel universe.....well known for it.

This is his most famous claim to fame...

belive it or not lads but i am a freind of bk (unfotunatly because he has done shit all for Everton but stilll nice fella) and he does look on this site for players to look at and hopefully scout them.

so lads any ideas for natrul left footed players for him to research thanks.

i remember he said he first found out about scott spencer on this site from 1 of u guys let me no if this was u.

thanks

blueboy

He's harmless enough though....just don't take him too seriously ;) .