Sign in to follow this  
Everton_Worshiper

Fernandes

Well if I'd been replaced after playing pretty dam well!.......and the team scored, I could just be tempted to sit there and show I was pissed off!

Lots of players don't like coming off, I would have liked to have seen what he could do with that free kick.

Manny shouldve stayed on, wrong move by moyes. Pienaar was my man to go off really had a poor game not sure why he stayed on. and plus moyes is playin fernandes on the wings. he is not a winger he is a central midfielder. thats why all his passing will come from.

Fernandes can fuck off - as can anyone who defends him - his reaction to us going 2-1 up today was a disgrace - fuck off to wherever you came from you self-centred twit!

Calm down mate. In this opinion you should think that Cahill should fuck off. One of our games in europe this year when he was on the bench and we scored everyone else jumped around and he sat emotionless.

He was our most creative player on the pitch yesterday, as long as he expresses himself on the pitch i don't give a shit what he does when he is on the bench