IGNORED

Anything To Help Everton Receive A Takeover Bid

saaby

I was just thinking about the everton board. Wynes moving us away from liverpool. and kenwright taking forever to finalise transfers. eg pienaar. i think its time for us to make us voices heard. why dont we put banners up forcing wynes out and wirte like DIC SOS. because if we want to go to the next level kenwright and wynes have to go.

could never slag kenright off, he has the clubs best intrests at heart and has taken us from the brink of championship oblivion to here. but with all the teams around us having these MASSIVE influx's of resourses we are in trouble.

the lastest name to be linked with manc city Ronaldinho! for god sake (paper talk i know but you know they have a bottomless pit as far as money is concerned)

west ham spending like no tommorw, spurs having cash AND a great manager (deffinatly going to be back in amongst it after this season)

we need the resourses to match our mangers ambitions.

(however i think 2 american geezers who might be looking for a club in the summer can steer well clear of us hehe)

Man City threw a lot of money on a lot of quality players and amazed everyone by shooting out of the blocks when it was thought they'd take a while to get going. Thirty-six points from twenty games, double over ManU and all of a sudden they're the next big thing.

All well and good but then January arrives, the weather kicks in, they're getting tired and they've taken thirteen points from their last thirteen games (including the win at ManU). Relegation form.

New money would be great, but I think it'd be a mistake for Davey to change his methods, and I don't think he would.

But can you imagine this sort of nightmare scenario (not to mention Liverpool's troubles that are, for the moment, outweighed by their European run)....

Manchester City owner Thaksin Shinawatra will conduct a review of the club as speculation mounts about manager Sven-Goran Eriksson's future.

Thaksin has revealed he is unhappy with City's showing in the second half of the Premier League season.

And he said: "We will look at it at the end of the season and assess the club and the people involved."

Manchester City refused to comment on Thaksin's statement - but any move to replace the Swede would be regarded as hugely unpopular with supporters and players, who have come to revere the former England boss.

Former Thailand Prime Minister Thaksin expanded on his summer plans when he added: "We'll probably have to sell some players and buy some new ones. We need some defenders, midfielders - midfielders are the key."

Man City, West Ham, Newcastle etc, etc all spending money from their bottomless pits!

All below us, and all to find out that, that the pit does in fact have a bottom to it!

Spend fourtunes!......win Nothing, as in the three examples above, how is that going to generate

any extra money!

As mentioned above, luckypool without their european adventures still clinging in, wouldn't have that much to show for massive spending, and the selling of their soul!!

Without a tad of bad luck and injuries to a paper thin squad 5th place would be certain and 4th a big possibilty.

Kenwright WILL sell!.............when the RIGHT buyer, in his mind comes along.

Mr Kenwright.........Please be very carefull with this wonderfull football club!

Man City, West Ham, Newcastle etc, etc all spending money from their bottomless pits!

All below us, and all to find out that, that the pit does in fact have a bottom to it!

Spend fourtunes!......win Nothing, as in the three examples above, how is that going to generate

any extra money!

That won't continue forever, eventually our lack of investment will cost us and we'll be overtaken

Kenwright WILL sell!.............when the RIGHT buyer, in his mind comes along.

Mr Kenwright.........Please be very carefull with this wonderfull football club!

I wouldnt be so sure of Billy Liar selling to anyone, right or wrong, if Tesco's are right when they've said that NONE of the Everton directors are willing to sell ANY of their shares in Everton Football Club. BK on the lookout for investment 24/7? Bullshit.

Edited by Romey 1878

Our lack of investment is surely only as dangerous, as a club who have had major investment not actually doing anything with it! :huh: ....if that makes sence.

For instance!....someone comes in with £150million to invest! They put a few million towards a new stadium, that wont go very far with ever increasing building costs etc.

They could then say....give moyes £50million for some new players.Wasn't Torres about £25million so at a push we could get three really good players or 5/6 average ones.Injuries, loss of form or never settling into the prem or the team!Result, might get 5th place or 4th if were lucky............hell that's what we've done this season.Spurs have won a trophy this season, and with a bit of luck we could have won it!.....against teams who HAVE major investors! ie present top 4.

Torres and Gerrard and co not only cost huge amounts of money they also want huge wages, so if we go out and buy players like these.......your going to have to win things.

Lots of teams who have spent big, and borrowed mega millions for new stadium aren't going to win things.....they can't there's not enough things to win.Many will in a few years time be in big trouble with their lenders.......lean times are ahead

There was a story in the Times Newspaper (yes I know could be crap) that DIC are in trouble!

Oil is running out big time, the other Arab industry is tourism....the world credit crunch will stop people going on expencive holidays!!

I haven't a clue what's happening with our ground move!.....But I don't want Everton spending risky borrowed money to end up in the same league position next season.

I want Moyes and Everton to have bit more luck next season with injuries and ref's, Moyes to spot a Van Der Mayder from a Jagielka, to keep the team spirit going or to even improve it, to spend whatever money he does get wisely and to keep improving at the present rate!

WHILST ALL THE TIME WATCHING..............Man City, West Ham, Newcastle......spending money,

theirs or the banks....and not doing any better than us.

I of course would like an Everton loving millionaire just to give us some money on top of all that!

the difference would be, if we spend the money, ours is from the bank, we have to give it back somehow!

when city spend its from shinawatras pocket, wont effect the books at all.

when newcastle spend its from mike ashleys massive fortune, which he has plenty to go around.

not sure whats going on at west ham anymore.

portmouth, gaydamark (whatever his name is) has got a bloody fortune.

aston villa, randy is fuckin loaded, john carew was just cash under the sofa. they will spend again, and wisely.

DIC in trouble? hahahahahahahaha

biggest pile of shit ive ever heard, sheik mohammed has so much money it would take half the worlds population just to count it! if he gets his hands on the RS i honestly believe they'll dominate sooner rather than later, just look at the guys race horses, the ideas he had with dubai. he does not mess around, he does not take his time.

mark my words, we will struggle to finish 5th next year, but more realistically, we will struggle even for 8th!

• 2 weeks later...

Another example of big money not being the solution if it comes from the wrong place, just a shame he didn't take over at Liverpool really...

Sven-Goran Eriksson has been told he will be sacked as Manchester City manager at the end of the season, BBC Sport understands.

City owner Thaksin Shinawatra told Eriksson he was "not the right man for the job" at a meeting on Saturday, a source close to the Swede said.

Eriksson informed the players at training on Monday that he would be dismissed, provoking an angry response.

Shinawatra has been unhappy with City's results since the turn of the year.