IGNORED

Neville, Carsley, Hibbert And Johnson

saaby

i know people have mentioned this but ffs what keeps them in the team Johnson is hopeless runs but nuthin provided. neville well its neville use all know. carlsey not prem standards anymore. Hibbert i though he waz awful at defeding todai. got turned far 2 easily. i hope we get kallstrom this summer. also a rb, st and winger. but we can only hope

Neville, Hibbert, Carsley and Johnson......will all be in the squad and probably even the team next season!

Certainly the squad!......What we need amongst other things is a fully! fit Arteta, Vaughan and Cahill.......and up to speed Fernandes.

brightest prospect player at Everton?.........James Vaughan, how many games did he play for us this season!

If I remember rightly we bought Cars for £250,000, he won't be on particularly high salary and at least you know he gives his all. He would be the first to admit he's not Ronaldinho but the onus is on the club to move the squad along. The club have been prioritising new signings each summer and I imagine his replacement will come this summer.

Saaby is probably right that Cars has probably now had his Prem days (other than maybe for a team that comes up and can afford him as way of experience as they seek to survive) but I am sure we are all grateful for what he has given us. He may even pop up with 1 more crucial goal for us before he bids us farewell.

i know people have mentioned this but ffs what keeps them in the team Johnson is hopeless runs but nuthin provided. neville well its neville use all know. carlsey not prem standards anymore. Hibbert i though he waz awful at defeding todai. got turned far 2 easily. i hope we get kallstrom this summer. also a rb, st and winger. but we can only hope

I can safely dismiss anyones comments who can't spell today.

• 2 weeks later...

I think although these players are not up to there game at the moment but I think all of them will be at the club next season to keep the numbers up.

We always moan at how small are squad is but face it if we got rid of all of these then we would have to find replacements which may cause problems. In time these players will go apart from Johnson who i can see staying for longer as we know he can score he just need the correct service.

Edited by Josh Berno

Yeah good read that Mark, totally agree myself.

Carsely has been an unsung hero for the last couple of seasons, but this season I think his age has started to show. Everton are getting bigger and I dont think there should be room (come next season) for him. Again like

Mark said, wouldnt be a bad squad player around the team but I think if we have a realistic chance of pushing for 4th then we have to bring in a younger, more able player.

As for Neville, ive never been a fan as you may all know. Im not knocking his commitment, and at fullback he isnt too bad but his passing his shocking and for a player with his experience he can make shocking decisions when faced with one. Considering the lack of numbers in our squad I wouldnt sell him, however I dont think if Moyes buys in the right players, should be starting next year. Keep him as Club Captain but on the pitch I would prefer someone who does more than just clap their hands and makes windmills.

You know what? I'm just tired of us buying boring players. I want to see some flair and dynamics!

Even if they aren't massively skillful I want players that shake a game up with a tackle or do something to get the fans of their feet. We are effective but sooooooooooooo boring.