IGNORED

Reserve Match tonight Featuring :VDM, Per & BT

djlduffy

well 90 minutes and couldn't really break them down

VDM and BT played 67 mins

both seemed to have not really made a real impact

BT not injured though and worked hard

coldrup (that is suppose to be a joke about his cold the other week until some one pulls me up over the spelling) made it through 90 mins

so nothing entirely optimistic about it unfortunatley

did anyone watch this game?

sounds like VDM is keen to get into the first team after last night. and he claims to have put some good crosses in. saviour he may not be but god i'd love to see someone putting half decent balls in the box for us!

i'd personally like to see him make the bench on sunday and if were getting slaughtered then he might as well come on for a run out.

if were some how fighting for a draw or god forbid...are winning then obviously we'll leave him on the bench.

did anyone watch this game?

sounds like VDM is keen to get into the first team after last night.  and he claims to have put some good crosses in.  saviour he may not be but god i'd love to see someone putting half decent balls in the box for us!

i'd personally like to see him make the bench on sunday and if were getting slaughtered then he might as well come on for a run out.

if were some how fighting for a draw or god forbid...are winning then obviously we'll leave him on the bench.

Some good crosses - still a draw on the night though - with 3 potential superstar first teamers...

I aint holding my breath!

Guest fozzie22

Personally i would leave them out on sunday...

Let the clowns who have gotten us into this mess try and sort something out on thier own.

We need "match fit"players who can give 90 mins,so that counts BT out :lol: