Sign in to follow this  
djlduffy

Reserve Match tonight Featuring :VDM, Per & BT

Very interested in the the game tonight hope they come through it ok and maybe even get them ready for Sunday. Hope BT or VDM get on the scoresheet would give everyone some hope including the players

Glad they are in action tonight. Think Sunday might be a bit early for VDM but maybe Beattie and Per on the bench for the weekend game.

Hopefully with these 3 or 3 and a half if you include bt things might start to look up!

You should never rely on the unproven things in life though!!! It could be too much of a gamble to think that these players are going to make 'the difference'..(Although I sincerely hope that they do!)

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

Of course we're assuming BT makes it to the half hour mark :lol:

Very interested in the the game tonight hope they come through it ok and maybe even get them ready for Sunday. Hope BT or VDM get on the scoresheet would give everyone some hope including the players

That would be great if they start up a scoring partnership... COYB

Zed    1

Dont think we can pin our hopes on these three, but it will give us options

for Sunday. Beattie, if he doesnt break his leg, will start on sunday

well 90 minutes and couldn't really break them down

VDM and BT played 67 mins

both seemed to have not really made a real impact

BT not injured though and worked hard

coldrup (that is suppose to be a joke about his cold the other week until some one pulls me up over the spelling) made it through 90 mins

so nothing entirely optimistic about it unfortunatley

did anyone watch this game?

sounds like VDM is keen to get into the first team after last night. and he claims to have put some good crosses in. saviour he may not be but god i'd love to see someone putting half decent balls in the box for us!

i'd personally like to see him make the bench on sunday and if were getting slaughtered then he might as well come on for a run out.

if were some how fighting for a draw or god forbid...are winning then obviously we'll leave him on the bench.

did anyone watch this game?

sounds like VDM is keen to get into the first team after last night.  and he claims to have put some good crosses in.  saviour he may not be but god i'd love to see someone putting half decent balls in the box for us!

i'd personally like to see him make the bench on sunday and if were getting slaughtered then he might as well come on for a run out.

if were some how fighting for a draw or god forbid...are winning then obviously we'll leave him on the bench.

Some good crosses - still a draw on the night though - with 3 potential superstar first teamers...

I aint holding my breath!

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

Personally i would leave them out on sunday...

Let the clowns who have gotten us into this mess try and sort something out on thier own.

We need "match fit"players who can give 90 mins,so that counts BT out :lol:

nor am I.

did you see the game though rowlo?

Didn't see it - but - and I mean but--- I drink in the same pub as Andy Holden...

It wasn't the greatest of performances - but then it wouldnt be - the guys haven't really kicked a ball for yonks!