IGNORED

No More Arteta

if he wants to leave, let him. i'm not that arsed

He has hardly set the world alight this year has he?

Not sure if its injury related though.

On this years performance I wouldn't be too upset if he went for a bundle of money.

Hopefully he can get back to were he was though as last year he was great.

I think to be honest, Arteta has under performed this season! How many people have mentioned his poor free kicks and corners?

I think this injury has troubled him longer than we think.Come on, on his day he was world class, but to go from that to a player who couldn't get a corner into the box and who looked a shadow of his former self, to me means he's playing with pain and restrictions!

It's been a pretty poor season for him, lets hope an operation and summers rest bring him back to his best.Who would spend huge money on a player with his form of late?.Don't think he's going anywhere.

Just shows how well Everton have done this season, Arteta, Cahill and Vaughan have been spectators for a big percentage of the season, and we've still finished 5th.....what could we have done with those three fully fit.....and a few decisions going our way?

If Arteta does go!!........Well we are where we are, without too much help from him, so a big wad of money well spent wouldn't do us any harm.

But I don't think he's leaving, and will want to make up for a poor season next year!