Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Back Him Bk

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/targ...n-t-change.html

What worries me here is this statement from Moyes "I've been given no indication yet as to what I can and can't do. I have got in my mind an idea of what I think is required."

FFS Spurs have already signed one player and BK still hasn't told Moyes his budget seemingly. A fucking joke.

He should have at least given him a ball park figure, though I guess that he won't give a final decision on a real number until of european fate has been sealed. Spurs already have europe wrapped up for next year, they also have alot more money than we do.

He should have at least given him a ball park figure, though I guess that he won't give a final decision on a real number until of european fate has been sealed. Spurs already have europe wrapped up for next year, they also have alot more money than we do.

That means jack shit. Moyes should be chasing the players he wants NOW and not being left hanging by BK. It's disgraceful in my eyes.

Have to agree with Mark on this one, if we dont get our players early all the decent ones will be snapped up by other clubs, and we'll be left picking up the scraps a week before the season starts. :angry:

C'mon BK, Wyness or whoever, pull your fookin fingers out.

Why should this year be any different to all the previous off seasons/transfer windows?

Did you really expect any different?

It's the Everton way :) .