IGNORED

Special Player Needed

yer i think nevile is trying to say we need a match winner like torres if we are to break in

i know thats an extream example but perhaps that is what it would take.

I think we need a creative forward player, with a little bit of magic. Against big teams, we've lacked that little bit of magic to open things up. Obviously, I don't think we'd get him now, but a Robbie Keane type player would complement the Yak perfectly. We need someone to drop into difficult spaces and have a touch of class to beat a man, open a defence up. Arshavin would be ideal, if he's available.

I think if we could get the following players in we'd be very solid throughout the team:

Fernandes (either a year long loan or signed)

Arshavin

Bradley

Sidwell (or someone similar)

A winger (Joaquin's been mentioned though I'm not too familar with him)

I think for next year we can skate by with Pip and Hibbo at RB and that we can look to that position a bit later (unless something perfect pops up)

Assuming we don't lose any of our regulars besides Cars I think that might give us the ability to at least get a couple wins off the top four. That being said we might still need one more top class striker, especially if Vaughan won't be able to stay fit.