Sign in to follow this  
Neil

Who Should Be Assistant Manager

as the topic says who does everyone want to be assistant personally i would love it to be archie knox and now bolton have released him i think its could be a real possibilty

We've already had him once havent we. :huh: Think we should approach "The Special One" MOURINHO. :D

Tho i did notice Sammy Lee was IN THE DIRECTORS BOX at Goodison for the Final game. ???

as the topic says who does everyone want to be assistant personally i would love it to be archie knox and now bolton have released him i think its could be a real possibilty

Yes, let's move backwards in time shall we?

Tabloids seem to think Steve Round will be brought in once his contract at the barcodes expires this summer.

Really? I didn't expect that. I think it was Joe Royle who said Duncan Ferguson is the only footballer who doesn't like football.

Maybe it's a case of 'Big Yellow Taxi' and he wants to get involved again.

Really? I didn't expect that. I think it was Joe Royle who said Duncan Ferguson is the only footballer who doesn't like football.

Maybe it's a case of 'Big Yellow Taxi' and he wants to get involved again.

I think so thats why he's going on the masters circuit this summer

Well he has been doing his coaching qualifications

I hadnt heard anything about this!! Are you sure he is doing his qualifications?? I would love Dunc to have some sort of role at Everton.

Yes Steve Clarke would bring some new ideas in if he is appointed. But i for one would like to see a former player take the number two spot, i dont think it would make much difference but it would be nice to see a an old legend standing next to Moyes on the touchline, who has blue blood running through his veins, rather than someone who has another club buried in his heart.