IGNORED

Jo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we can pull this off he is a good player who has had unfair criticism since he has only made 9 appearances for a City team that is all over the place. If he can settle in here and get games under his belt im sure he could be a big player for us if we pull it off that is :rolleyes:

Edited by EFC-Paul

I think this is a bit desperate. May not be a bad acquisition, but I think we'll end up paying most of the wages and I don't think there will be any option to buy, at least not at a reasonable figure. Is he really that much better for us than Anichebe? I think what we needed was an experienced striker, and Jo is not that.

Guest efctaxi

Why are so many people negative about this possibility ?

We have no money , and are on the versge of getting for free one of the better options out there according to many , that cost another club about £18 mill . :)

If we do get him , then let the lad play and save assumptions and judgements untill the end of the season .

If he gets us 1 goal , it's more than our other strikers will get whilst on the bench or in the sick bay . People have a habit of performing under Moyes .

im singing right along with ya on this one. funny i saw this friend we were actually rattling off names about a week ago and his name got broughten up about a move to merseyside. haha

BRING IN JO!!! have timmy run underneath him could prove to be dangerous...at least from what people say about it. man city is a joke of a club with more money than they know how to handle.

i hope this happens

Guest efctaxi

Anyone reading between the lines on this one , especially after City's initial interest in Lescott ?

I wonder if Lescott will still be here next season if Jo proves a success , especially as the asking price for Asamoah Gyan will be about £8 mill eventually :huh:

Anyone reading between the lines on this one , especially after City's initial interest in Lescott ?

I wonder if Lescott will still be here next season if Jo proves a success , especially as the asking price for Asamoah Gyan will be about £8 mill eventually :huh:

You could well be right taxi, Moyes was so confident we he would get his man that I felt certain a deal had been in place for a while. If this is true I would guess that Lescots valuation would be in the £20/25 Mil (Citeh price list :lol: ) and Jo making up £10/15 Mil of that total. We do not appear to have sufficient readies to pay them a large sum at the end of the season. There again lets see if he is a success, a few of these Brazilians appear to thing that they are bigger than the clubs they work for B)

Guest brazil banks

SSN

"9.20 - Everton are expecting Manchester City's Brazilian striker Jo to undergo a medical before making a loan switch to Goodison Park. Sky Bet rate him 11/4 to make the move to Merseyside."

Edited by brazil banks