Jo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest efctaxi
jo is at finch farm now to tie up loose ends according to snn

What's he doing ?

He's supposed to be signing for Everton - not having a day out to look at birds :angry:

Guest efctaxi
He's making the coffee and the Toffee lady is looking at him with a stick of rock in her hand, she is the only bird there :P

All as I can say is that he'd better get his skates on . :lol:

See there is talk that they on about trying to get the widow extended til midnight. Doubt it will happen though.

I just shit myself. I went onto the everton website and it had EXCLUSIVE - KEVIN CAMPBELL. I thought that we had pulled him out of retirement. Then saw it was just a chat with him

I think it is a no brainer if we can get him on loan for 6 months - Yes he has not been a success at City this past 5 month, but their team is a little erratic to say the least, and 5 months (13 games) is nothing to try and settle in to a new country, league and team. So I can't really go by his City performance as a proper gauge of him as a player.

With only Anicheibe as a senior available striker, he is a shoe in to be honest, so is if we sign him on loan he is going to get a fair decent run in the team. He is descibed as a skillful, powerful and pacey player. Maybe half a half dozen game run as main striker in an Everton shirt could show why £19M was paid for him last summer. If he scored 30 goals in 53 games in the cold of moscow, I am happy to see him come in on loan this winter. He actually has the potential to be a massive loan signing, but if he stinkes then nothing much lost to be honest.

Moyes was after him last summer, so he must see him as a player with attributes that will fit in to the way he wants to play football.

Also, I am sure he will have something to prove to Man City.

he's been given the number eleven per Sky and Billy has been seen outside Arshavin hotel

I think this is a tremendous loan.

Its not worked out for him as expected at shitty but that's a totally different environment to goodison. Don't forget he is is still very young (21).

He has loads of pace which we are badly, badly in need of. He also likes to run at players which gives us a completely different option as we don't really have anyone that can beat a player one on one (OK possibly Arteta).

Could prove to be a master move by Moyes. And if he doesn't it was a loan so it doesn't matter!

sorry toffees...city fan here.

Just want to send my best regards to Jo on his loan deal. He hasnt been given a chance by Hughes this season,, who prefered to pick the useless welsh striker ched evans instead. Jo is really good with his feet, he likes to drift out wide, and is handy around the box. He needs a good manager ie moyes. To get him used to the premier league. He needs a big of time and adjustment mentaly...He does go down to easily.

But i will be watching on with keen interest...as i think he will prove the arrogant Hughes wrong!

cheers

Edited by JoAlves