IGNORED

Whose Time To Go?

Plenty of advice on here about who is possibly coming in, but who do you think could Go?

Put me down for Hibbert. OK! Yes I know it'll be hard to get decent defenders - but that's on a wish list ha ha!

What odds to see Arteta move over the summer?

If Moyes got a decent offer for AJ, would he let him go?

I'd sell Arteta definately he's not interested anymore.

I still think we should keep Johnson, Vaughn is hardly reliable in terms of injuries so if the Yak got injured we'd be screwed. Also with Vic and Yak we have to consider the implications of the African Cup Of Nations

I'd sell Arteta definately he's not interested anymore.

I still think we should keep Johnson, Vaughn is hardly reliable in terms of injuries so if the Yak got injured we'd be screwed. Also with Vic and Yak we have to consider the implications of the African Cup Of Nations

Not to mention Vic being shit.

Vaughan's potential is too good to even think about selling him, Anichebe is slowly improving and both of their wages can't be that high so probably worth hanging on to!

AJ's going to stick a few away if the service is good from midfield, which could improve this summer.....and Yakubu will probably be on or around the 20 goal mark again next season.

So that's four forwards in a squad that may well revert to 4-5-1 when Cahills up and running, surely that's enough.Can we keep them all happy waiting for their TURN as the lone striker, I certainly can't see 5 forwards doing that!....so if Moyes buys another striker, one of those four may well go!

As for getting rid of others! I for one wished Carsley had stayed another season, and I think Hibbert and Neville will be usefull cover for what could be another long season.

I would also keep Valente.....in fact the ONLY person who should perhaps leave is Van Der Meyde.

We need numbers.

I would consider selling Johnson if i could be certain of getting more than we paid for him and a replacement lined up. Arteta i think should stay as we will have to see what he plays like after his surgery. Hibbert and Neville should stay as they are good defenders on there day and if you want to keep Martin Petrov and Walcott at bay Tony is the man :) .

Sell no-one. we need to increase the squad

After possibly our best season in 20 years im suprised so many player are considered shit,

Anichebies goals would have been missed in Europe this season, and he is fourch choice

AJ & Arteta had iffy seasons, but im sure they will come back strong and rready to go

To do ourselves justice in Europe next season I feel that we can't afford to sell before we buy, I know we need the money to buy new stock but with the likes of Sunderland and Man City being given upwards of £50m how can we compete with an alledged war chest of £20m?. It will be difficult for us to maintain recent years standards with a threadbare squad we currently have.

ATB

Mac