IGNORED

Board Upgrade..

Cant get in with Firefox, showing an error message 404 something or other. Am in on IE but none of the Arcade games are useable, its just a little coloured square in the Screen and its telling me i need Flash player to play the games but i already have flash player. ???

Plus this layout is completely different when replying to a post, very bare and just a square, no smileys or anything else. Its all been stripped to the Basics.

All that hard work Licker!

Months and months of playing the games to get the high scores and they are wiped off in a flash, funny how the Tetris game survived the chop and Betty still has her ORIGINAL high score.??? I smell a rat.

ITS NOT ONLY THE SCORES, BUT THE 5O odd GAMES HAVE BEEN LOST ALSO.

It takes ages to download from the mothersite cos we are limited to one download a day, so your right scouse ... all that hard work wasted. :angry:

Months and months of playing the games to get the high scores and they are wiped off in a flash, funny how the Tetris game survived the chop and Betty still has her ORIGINAL high score.??? I smell a rat.

ITS NOT ONLY THE SCORES, BUT THE 5O odd GAMES HAVE BEEN LOST ALSO.

It takes ages to download from the mothersite cos we are limited to one download a day, so your right scouse ... all that hard work wasted. :angry:

Very unfair that Bill - it's a genuince mistake, the scores are still in the database so with a bit of work your trophies can be restored but for some reason the games diseappeared off the server after the upgrade because the arcade said that they wern't compatible.. have a look for yourself in the admin section to see how it's changed.

I'll be putting more games on tonight